.Chapter 6.

*Alice's Pov*

"Hey, can you give me my keys, now? I need to leave," I said stomping my foot against the carpet floor. Stretching across his face was a growing smirk, I groaned and grabbed his arm. He forecfully jerked his arm up higher, so I couldn't reach it. "Oh, do you think this is funny?" I asked with a growl uprising.

"I am very much," He said laughing. I walked up really close to him and when my leg touched his, his face grew red. While his guard was down, I smacked his arm down with a hard slap and grasped the keys. He was still stunned when I backed up and looked up at him with a small smirk. In the back I could hear a couple of girls looking over at me. When they seen me looking at them, they started whispering and pointing at me. "Are they talking about you?" The guy next to me whispered. My body leaped backwards, instinctly I placed my hand over my heart.

"Yes, you idiot. Obviously they're pointing at me," I said. My hand was propped out, as if I was saying, 'duh.' I seen him straighten up a little and move forward. "What, where do you think you're going?" The words fell out of my mouth and I dropped the hand I placed on his arm, trying to hold him back. He laughed quietly and walked away, towards the girls. I huffed under my breath wondering who was more stubborn, me or him? Visibly, I could see all of the girls straighten up when he walked over. They all pushed up their hair and pushed out their chest. Gross! I mentally gagged when I seen that.

"So, does it make you feel better when you make fun of her?" I could hear him say faintly. I rolled my eyes, he has to use the old cliche line, doesn't he? Slowly, I could see the confidence the girls just had disappear. I leaned in to try to hear them, but when I did I seen him smirking down at me. "They shouldn't be bothering you anymore," He said looking around.

"Why did you do that?" I asked with a slight smile spreading. He scratched the nape of his neck and his face slightly flushed a shade of red. I smiled with amusement watching and waiting for him. His eyes finally stayed still, he locked them on mine.

"Because, I don't feel like you telling everyone I let you get the keys and watched you get made fun of," He trailed off. My face grew a little red when he was talking.

"Well, aren't you the man?" I said jokingly. He started smiling and laughed. Suddenly, a pack of boys came charging towards him. We quickly stepped to the side watching the mob fall to the floor. I looked up at the guy, his eyes quickly met mine.

"Here's my number, call me sometime," He said handing me a strip of paper. When I looked back up I seen him being shoved out of the door, and getting patted on the shoulder and back. I took my hand and placed it over my mouth, to cover my laugh. I heard my phone go off, it was my alarm for when my dad goes to work. I quickly ran out of store, shoving the phone number in my bag.

When I walked outside, the wind was singing with high and low tones. With my my body swaying from the wind shoving me around. I started to swipe at the wind, but I quickly stopped when I seen a women look at me taking her child to the other side of her. I stifled a laugh and ran into my car and stated it. The heat blasted my face and I let out and breath with a closed-mouth smile. I pulled out of the parking lot and got onto the road and began my adventure to my house. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened at the video store. When I thought of what I did to get my keys I slammed my head on the steering wheel and looked back up. I pulled into my driveway and walked onto the front porch. I checked the window to check if he actually did leave to see the house abandoned. I took the key from under the mat and unlocked the door. I ran into my room and jump on my bed ripping my pone and slipped of paper out of my bag.

"Hey, it's me from the video store."

___________

Hey, it's Mackenzie! I'm hoping you're enjoying this! I recently got a new account called ThePerfectDisguise18 please go check it out, nortles. Friendship is Magic, and smiley faces are cuter with a nose! Well, Bye guys

-Mackenzie :^)