Chapter 23

Evelyn's POV

I watched as Luke and Liam drag Alice away. Once they drove off, Michael sighed in relief. I looked over at him as he looked back at me.

"How are you still calm?" I shrugged. "She can through a punch."

"She wasn't going to punch me. She was just going to yell." He looked back at me with an eyebrow raised. I waved him off as I got up. I walked up to the guys as they stepped away.

"What? Am I the bad guy now?" I snapped. I saw the guys flinch. They never uttered a word. I shook my head in disappointment. I ran into the house and ran down to my room. I closed the door behind me then plopped myself down on the bed.

I really screwed this up. Now she won't talk to me tomorrow. I felt my eyelids grow heavy. I closed them then fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up to the sound of someone banging on the door.

"Evelyn, get up. Come make breakfast." I heard Louis scream at me. I rolled my eyes and got up. I swung open the door to a still screaming Louis. "Evelyn, get your a-"

"Louis, I am right here." I gave a him bored stare. He smiled sheepishly then dragged me up the stairs. I continued letting him drag me until we reached the top. I yanked my arm back and walked to the kitchen. I saw the guys running around with supplies.

"Guys, I don't want to clean." I looked at Michael as he complained. I took a look at the kitchen and felt my jaw drop.

"What the hell did you guys do to my kitchen?" I felt all eyes land on me. All of them had their eyes wide open.

"Evelyn, we can so explain." I heard Ashton say, dragging out the 'so'.

"The girl has a vocabulary." I heard Louis say from my behind me. I grabbed the pan the Calum was currently holding and set it on the stove.

"Everyone, out!" I screamed at them. They all flinched but not moving. "Out!" I continued to yell as they finally ran out of the kitchen. I heard Louis scream 'one at a time' to the children. I rolled my eyes and decided what to make for breakfast. I flipped the pancakes and cooked the sausage and bacon. Soon, I fried eggs and walked out to the guys. I set down plates and forks. The guys started digging in the food.

"This is delicious." I heard Niall say. The guys nodded in agreement.

"Don't think you guys are getting out of the cleaning the kitchen." I heard groans come from the guys. We finished breakfast with laughter and chatter. The guys took straight off to the kitchen with their own plates. I laughed as I heard bickering on how to clean the kitchen. I decided to start with the dishes that had the food. I took them to the kitchen and shimmied my way through the guys. I went back to the dining room and picked up my plate. I heard the front door open and shut. I ran to the door, hoping it was Alice. I felt the plate slip through my fingers.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey! How did you like it? You guys are amazing. Though I think you guys should vote and comment more. Comment, vote, and follow. I mean you won't be killed while you are reading this because you were thinking that you would rather not but I could be wrong. I have a feeling that none of you read this so I am wasting my time. Some of you probably laugh at me, thinking that I am stupid enough to write this down. I feel like when Mackenzie reads this she is going to shake her head and text me after this.

Hoped you loved that great paragraph.

Keep on turtling. Smile everyday.

~Katie