Chapter 21

Evelyn's POV

I was getting ready to go comfort Alice when I saw Luke in room that Alice has previously stormed into. I decided I should go check on Michael to see if he is okay. I opened the door and saw Michael sitting on the front porch scrolling through his phone. I rolled my eyes, sighed quietly as I saw his phone get put away and made my way over to him.

"May I sit down?" He jumped and placed a hand over his heart.

"Jeez, you scared me." I giggled then apologized. He nodded his head at my question. I sat myself down and waited for Michael to talk. "Are you going to talk?" I looked at him with a small smile.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He looked away, sniffling.

"I don't know what came over me. I guess jealousy came over me. Its all my fault. I probably screwed it up now." I shook my head and looked at Michael sincerely.

"It is not your fault and you did not screw it up. You can always fix the problem." He looked back at me with hope in his eyes.

"Really?" I nodded with a smile. "I will go apologize." He got ready to stand up and go confront her. I put a hand on his shoulder and sat him back down.

"Wait till tomorrow, pasty boy." He turned his head slowly towards me and glared at me. I tilted my head back and laughed. He shook his head and laughed along with me. I stared at Michael.

"Do you like Alice?" He stared at the ground intently. I noticed a blush come upon his face as he nodded. I smiled then silently cheered.

"You know, your not that bad." I stopped cheering and looked at Michael with a sad look in my eye.

"What do you mean?" Michael looked at me then sighed.

"Don't take this offensively or anything," I muttered a 'already did',"We thought you were going to be stuck up because you have a lot of money." I shook my head.

"I don't have a lot of money, my mom does." Michael nodded in understatement.

"Wanna play 21 questions?"

"Sure. Do you have any siblings?" I asked.

"No, do you?"

"I have a brother but I can't really consider him a brother if we never talk." He gave me a questioning look. I shook my head.

"Then I will be your 'brother' and you will be my 'sister', got that?" I nodded taking it all in. I laughed as he added in the quotations. I heard his phone buzz.

"Are you going to get that?" I said too quickly. I picked up his phone and saw the I.D number read Ashton. He pressed the decline button and turned his head back towards me.

"I don't want to talk to him." I laughed as he complained. I heard the door swung open with a red faced Luke. I stopped laughing and saw Luke charge over to Michael. Michael stood up with his eyes wide. I jumped up and tried to stop Luke.

"Luke, stop. Calm down." He still kept pushing on as I tried pushing him back.

"Oh, so your gonna take his side and not your friends. You really are a true friend, aren't you." I looked up at Luke in the eye and felt anger boiling inside of me. I lifted up my knee and hit him where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned loudly and fell to the ground.

"Don't you talk to me like that. I am her true friend. I saw you go in there first to comfort her so I came out here to comfort your own pasty friend."

"Hey!" I ignored Michael as I pointed my fist at him. Michael reacted quickly and came up to stop me. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He turned around and started walking out to the yard.

"Put me down." I said sternly.

"Nope."

"I demand you to put me down." I felt vibration coming from Michael's back as he laughed.

"You demand me, ya?"

"Yes, now put me down."

"Alright." He stopped walking and threw me down on the ground and plopped himself down next to me. I turned and glared at him. He smiled at me. I looked over at the house and realized we weren't that far from it.

"Why are we over here?" He looked up at the sky.

"You need to cool down. So, I carried you over here." I huffed while crossing my arms. I heard his laugh and tried to keep a straight face, but failed. I saw the guys rushing out and looked at Luke. Louis knelt down to Luke and asked him whats wrong. Luke pointed at me and they all looked at me. Louis started to laugh while Niall shook his head. Liam looked at me like I committed murder. The rest of the guys tried to stifle their laughs.

"Good one, Evelyn." Louis said as he continued to laugh.

"What's going on guys?" We all turned our heads to a sleepy brunette. Alice rubbed her eyes and looked at Luke. Her eyes shot open.

"Oh crap." I heard Michael muttered.

"Luke, what happened to you?" Luke hesitated then looked at me. Alice looked at him in confusion then followed his gaze. Her eyes settled on my own. Her eyes went from huge to a nasty glare. I waved, not affected. I saw her face turn red as she stood up.

---------------------------------------------

Hey, whats up? Thank you so much for the reads and votes guys. I love you guys so much. How was your day? Mine was the usual. Of course. Vote, comment, and follow. I mean you won't get stabbed while your sleeping because you didn't but again I could be wrong.(:

~ Katie