Chapter 17

Evelyn's POV

I looked at Alice and saw a grin plastered on her face. I got a game on the top of my mind.

"How about we play truth or dare?" I asked with a squeak to it. I looked at all of the guys with excitement written all over my face. I looked at Alice and grinned at her. She gave me an 'are you kidding me' look. "Oh, come on. Please. Pretty please with whip cream on top." I jumped up and down excitedly.

"Isn't it supposed to be cherry on top?" I looked at Michael with a disgusted look.

"I hate cherries." Alice and I looked at each other after we quoted each others line then laughed.

"So, truth or dare? I'm in." I heard Calum, I think that's who it is, say. I looked around and saw the rest of guys agree. I looked back over at Alice and stared at her.

"What?" She snapped. I notice the guys flinch. I smirked at her.

"So? What do you say?" I asked with hope in my voice. She shook her head.

"Fine, but the guys don't know what they are getting themselves in." I smirked at her. Then laughed darkly.

"This way!" I pointed to the game room and walked into the room, plopping myself on the couch. I lifted my feet on the top of couch to where my head is hanging off the couch. The rest of the crew walked in the room. The guys jaws dropped at the enormous room.

"This is my dream room." I laughed at Michael as he sat down next to me. The guys fixed themselves around the room in a large circle. I placed myself in between Ashton and Calum. They both nodded at me. I curtly nodded back.

"Let's start. I will go first." said Louis. "Calum, truth or dare?" Calum thought about for a moment then replied back.

"Truth." Louis nodded with a smirk appearing on his face. He looked between Calum and me.

"Calum, would you take the chance make out with Evelyn if you had the option?" I saw Calum out of the corner of my eye grow red.

"Yes." Came out a mumble. All of the guys looked at me as my face grew red. Calum looked at me, looking for my reaction.

"Okay, Calum. Your turn." Calum nodded and looked around the circle. His eyes landed on Michael who was in between Alice and Luke.

"Michael, truth or dare?" Michael didn't even hesitate.

"Dare." He smirked, waiting for Calum to come up with a dare. I leaned over, giving him a dare. Calum smiled at the dare I have shared with him.

"I dare you to go outside and run around the house 5 times, in your underwear, screaming 'I'm gay' really loud." All of the guys laughed. Ashton held up a fist. I fist bumped him back. Michael shrugged and started to strip. I saw Alice's face grow red. I threw my head back and laughed. I heard Ashton and Calum laugh after they heard my laugh. Once I controlled my laugh, I looked around and saw all of the guys smiling at me. Michael got ready to walk outside before I stopped him.

"Here, let me get a timer to see how slow you are." I smiled as Michael shook his head. I retrieved the timer in the drawer and followed him outside.

He finished in 7 minutes, tired and breathing hard. I started to laugh on the way inside the house. Everyone saw Michael's condition and laughed.

"You are out of shape." I said with a laugh.

"I bet you aren't even in shape." I quirked up an eyebrow.

"Is that a challenge?" He nodded then sat down. I took my previous spot from before. Michael looked at me then smirked.

"Truth or dare?" I didn't even bother to think about it.

"Dare."

"I dare you to run around your house 5 times in your underwear." I shook my head. "But you must beat my time." I nodded at the challenge.

"Your on. Wanna make a bet that I will beat you?"

"Yes, I bet $15." I nodded and smirking at the bet. I started to strip, feeling all stares on me. Once I finished taking my shirt off, I heard a whistle. I looked in the direction of the whistle and saw Louis smiling cheekily. I shook my head as my face heated up. I took off my shorts and made my way to the front door. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned my head and saw everyone following me.

"You shouldn't have challenged her. She can run. I mean everyone can beat your time." I heard Alice say.

"I don't see you running. How about you get out there and I will give you $15." I saw Alice nod.

"Your on. Evelyn and I will beat your time."

-------------------------------------------------

Hey, whats up? How did you like the chapter? So, Kenzie is currently sleeping and I have to wake her up to update the next chapter. So hopefully these chapters don't suck considering that it is 3 o'clock in the morning. Vote, comment, and follow. You won't die unless you want to die for not following, commenting, or voting. :)

Keep on turtling. Smile everyday.

~ Katie