.Chapter 16.

*Alice's Pov*

When I heard the door bell ring I jumped up to get it. I told everyone I would get it, and I speed walked to through the room we were currently sitting in then when I reached the hallway, I jogged to the front door. I could see four silhouettes through the fancy glass door. When I reach the door I rubbed my hands on my shorts and I grasped the door handle. I opened the door to see the boys with their jaws dropped looking at the house with their backs turned towards me. I took the chance to scare them. "AH!" I shouted at them and leaped on them. They all let out a surprised girl like squeal while I was laughing. My knees became weak from my laughing, the boys began to laugh with me. Our laughs began to fill the house when we got inside and I locked the over-sized door. I walked beside Luke and we chatted and laughed. When we entered the room the One Direction boy's jaws dropped a little and me and Evelyn looked completely innocent about the whole ordeal. The guys began to talk to each then told them to have a seat. "Thank god, you guys have this massive table," I told Evelyn with a grin. She nodded her head.

"I know right, we usually don't have a point for it," She told me. I seen a smirk from upon her face when she seen Luke and I talking to one another. "So, your boyfriend is this one, Luke, isn't it?" She asked leaning over the table looking at him with a payback smirk. I tried to stifle a laugh, oh god, this is going to be good! I mentally thought to myself.

"Yeah, my name is Luke, but I-"

"Wow, I didn't know you were into blondes to be honest," She continued on. "Well, please don't let anything happen to little, young, and delicate, Alice," She told him holding my shoulders. I had to look away and cover my mouth as well as the rest of the boys, except for One Direction.

"As I was trying to tell you, we're friends, but yes my name is Luke," Luke said with a smile. I began to smile.

"You're picking on the wrong one," I laughed for a long time. Her face began to heat up and all of the guys began to laugh with me. I had to hold my stomach, my stomach was hurting so bad from all of the laughing today. Liam pushed my plate forward when my face almost smashed into the pizza. He laughed a little then started to look at me for a little bit too long. When I looked up at him straight into the eyes and actually introduced myself to him. I told him my name and when we shook hands, his face began to turn a maroon color as we talked. I never said anything, I just enjoyed the moment. "We should totally play a game!" I shouted. Everyone jumped back, and you could hear someone coughing up a storm. All of us looked down the table to see Harry choking on the pizza. Zayn went to help him, but I told him, 'I got this.' I made him look at me then I slapped his back really hard, repeatedly.

"Stop, stop, that hurts!" He said quickly. I rolled my eyes at his girlishness and walked to my seat.

"Slow down Yield sign," I said. Everyone started to laughed and Louis held out his hand for a high-five and I slapped my hand against his. When I was on the way to the bathroom I seen a note when I passed the front door.

Dear Alice, 

I hope the pizza was good. I need you and someone to actually pick up the mess. Evelyn probably seen this note already, so I would just have Liam help you. I know he'll help you, so just ask him. There is notes like everywhere, so be on the lookout, Niall said one of his friends liked adventures, so I thought I'd be creative! Alright be careful and keep them in line.

Thank You,

Evelyn's Mother

I dragged my feet to the bathroom. Why do I have to be a good kid? When I opened the door, there standing was a peeing Niall. We both screamed and I jumped backwards, out of the bathroom and told him to hurry up. He flushed the toilet and walked out with a red face. I shoved him aside and stepped in something and squealed. "Niall, I'm going to murder you!" I yelled when I started to pee. I heard an, 'oh crap!' then a sprint. When I got out of the bathroom Niall had some cleaning products and a sheepish smile topped with a red face. I started to laugh, again, then when everything got all wrapped up I stood on the table and shout, "Who and what game are we going to play!?"

__________

Hey guys. Vote, Comment, and Follow.

Love ya's

-Mackenzie