.Chapter 14.

*Alice's Pov*

When Michael and I were on the porch I seen my father with a suit case and a tuxedo on in the doorway. His face was clean, and his green eyes were shining like no other. His hair was being held up by hair gel, to make his bands stand up. His usual blood shot red eyes, are now sparkling and bright green. He walked up to Michael and eyed him for a minute. He looked like he was going on a business trip with the way he looked and the bags at the door. Michael kept a poker face and tried to looked tough, even though my dad is like ten times his size. "What's your name?" My father asked. He had a ice voice and cold eyes, still. Michael straightened up a little more and extended his hand.

"My name is Michael, sir," He answered my father. My dad shook Michael's extended hand and told him William. I began to go into the house when my dad told me to wait. I turned around with a quiet huff, so he wouldn't get angry.

"The business trip is starting early, so I was going on my way to pick up Evelyn's mom," My father informed me. I looked at my him and nodded, it wasn't anything new, so it didn't effect me. "And, no boys," My dad said firmly looking at Michael. I looked at Michael with a smile and left smiled back then he left in his car. "We planned to have you guys with each other, so you go to Evelyn's or Evelyn comes here, is that okay?" He asked me picking up his bags I didn't really have a say in the matter, since it was already planned, so I just nodded my head. "I told her just a minute ago, do you want to go to Evelyn's now?" He asked me. I told him yes then ran up the stairs.

Once again, I began to pack the needed supplies in a suitcase, and I walked down the hallway, outside to his truck. My dad was in the truck waiting, and when I got in we sped down the road to the other side of town. The breeze blew through the window prying the hair off of my shoulders, and made it flow around in the wind. The swaying hair would occasionally hit my dad in the face, but he never really said anything. When we pulled up into the driveway I could see multiple shadows dancing behind the curtains. The shadows would appear and disappear constantly into different forms. My dad and I walked up onto the porch and rang the doorbell. Evelyn's mother let us in and left the door open for my father to carry her bags into his truck. He kept on going in and out constantly to get her bags. We were talking about random subjects that came to mind and chatted for a pretty long time before I had a serious question. "So, how long is this business trip going to be?"

"We honestly don't know. They said the shortest would probably about a month," She told me looking unsure. My father came in finally and said he was done. Him and Evelyn's mother walked out the door and pulled out of the driveway, quickly. I opened the fridge to see a note.

Dear Alice, 

Since I know Evelyn probably wouldn't have actually read this all I'm leaving this in your hands. The emergency numbers are over on the bulletin board and the food is already being ordered for tonight, I ordered ten pizzas. There is money on the counter under the security alarm in front of the front door. Make sure Evelyn and her friends don't break anything while we're gone. I know that guy Liam is pretty dependable, like you, but please watch them. I told him to watch after them and its in your and Liam's hands.

Please and Thank You,

Evelyn's Mother and Your Father

I sighed and began to wait for the pizza that was on its way. While I was waiting a loud ring made itself present through my ears and my eyes became wide. I could hear a stampede of people running up the stairs and somebody to tell them to slow down and be careful.

____________

Hey, its Mackenzie here! Me and Katie are doing this routine so get ready for a lot of updates, people!

Love Ya's

-Mackenzie