.Chapter 24.

*Alice's Pov*

I cut the serious mood, and I laughed and laughed. Luke looked at me then rolled his blue orbs. He laid his head on the pillow, and shook his head. I calmed down my laugh then he looked back up at me. "I couldn't go any longer without a laugh, sorry," I told Luke. I swiped my eyes and blew out a breath I've been holding. He told me it was almost morning, and I gasped. He tried to cuddle deeper into the blankets, but I literally threw him off my bed and screamed no. He shut up and looked so confused and lost.

"What the heck was that for?" He shouted at me. I shoved him out of my room and told him to go shower. He rolled his eyes when I threw a towel at him and shoved him into the bathroom. I turned the light on and got the water ready. I glanced back up when he suddenly realized why I was doing all of this. "Cleaning day!" He snapped his fingers as he realized. I nodded my head and told him, 'ponytail.' He threw me a rainbow ponytail and I threw my now matted hair up in a ponytail.

"Every Sunday, at six thirty in the morning is cleaning day. Time to clean and shower!" I shouted. He told me to get out and I playfully winked at him. He rolled his eyes with a smile when I closed the door. I began with the living room, fixing all of the pillows and carrying the dishes into the kitchen. I went to my dad's room and picked his clothes up and carried them into the washing and drying room. I took the dishes into the kitchen once again and sighed when I had to make two trips. I then made then bed like he was a two year old and puffed my cheeks out. Then I went into the bathroom. I heard Luke who it was then I told him it was me. He poked his head out like he didn't believe me and rolled his eyes when I covered my face.

"What, do you think you're going to be blinded by my amazing looks?" I heard him asked. I rolled my eyes and imagined the cocky smirk beyond my covered eyes. His tone was even cocky sounding, making me have to laugh a little at him.

"Actually, I'm scared to see what will happen to my eyes if they see you," I said jokily. I heard his deep laugh echo through the bathroom. I cleaned the shavings of my dad's beard and the makeup smears on the glass surrounding it. I heard Luke saying he was almost done, so I exited the bathroom and went to my room. I made the bed and stepped on a sheet of paper. I looked at it and thought it was probably one of my dad's business numbers and took it to his room. I came back and took the dishes out and the laundry. My room is usually clean, so I didn't have to worry about it. "Luke, are you done, so I can get in there?" I asked him through the door of the bathroom. Luke stepped out with a towel hanging on his waist, with his clothes in his arm. I looked up and he told me to go ahead on in. I side stepped past him with my towel and clothes in my hands. I started the water again slipping a little through the water covering the floor. "Luke, you're so cleaning this up!" I shouted dragging the so out. I heard an okay from my room. I unlocked the door and ran to the shower and hopped in the shower. I rinsed my body off and I heard someone ask if they can come in. "Come on in watch out for th-"

"Ouch, oh god! Mother of lords, that freaking hurts!" Luke cut me off. I heard something skid across the floor so I peeked out. And, I started to crack up laughing watching him. 'This is great!' He was wincing and holding his knee, he looks just like Peter Griffen when he hurt his knee. He began to hum and slowly quiet down.

"Are you okay?" I asked him through laughs. He sent me a death glare, and scowled. I stifled a laugh and covered my mouth. All you could hear was faint sounds escaping, because I was covering and holding my laugh back. But, I couldn't do it anymore, and I lost my composure and died of laughter. He serious face began to crack away, when a smile was slowly forming onto his lips. I turned the water off and asked him to hand me my towel. He grasped the fluffiness and walked it over to me. He let it drop into my hand and walked out of the steam filled room. I stepped out and slipped just a little bit. I walked out of the room quickly, so I could breath.

"Hurry up, Alice!" I heard Luke shout to me. I told him to shut up and I walked into my room. I seen my Green Day shirt on my bed along with my black and red plaid pajama pants. I slid them on after I put the laid out undergarments on. I put my wet hair into a messy bun, not wanting to bother with it. I walked out to see the television flashing a movie title screen. "Sit down and wait for me!" I heard Luke sing out. I rolled my brown eyes, and I heard a giant run throughout the house into the living room. He popped up with a bowl of Pringles and a giant plate of sandwiches. I laughed at the over-done lunch and took a huge bite of the sandwich. He played the movie, but after a good half an hour I couldn't watch one more second of it, and turned it off. Luke, swept the chip crumbs off of his Green Day shirt into the bowl and took the dishes into the kitchen. I waltzed over to the stereo and turned it on. I decided on the song, 'Smile,' by R5 then I heard a groan from Luke. He rolled his eyes when I smiled over to him. I began to dance like an idiot. I did the sprinkler, lawnmower, kneading the dough, just so many out dated dance moves. "Someone needs dance lessons," Luke laughed out. I rolled my eyes at him this time and laughed. I tried to twerk then started to laugh when Luke screamed, 'dang girl.' We started to laugh so hard it was ridiculous. Then I heard my front door being slammed shut then someone walk in.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Much love to everyone reading. Thank you all so, so, so, much. I'm very thankful for all of you ladies and gentlemen reading this book. I'm so glad you guys continue to read on with this books, truly amazing. I'm trying the best I can, actually that's a lie, sorry, to make this the best book ever! Hey, at least I'm honest! I guess I'm trying, tell me in the Comments! Vote, Comment, and Follow! I know there is barely anyone who reads these, so it doesn't really matter. I am currently texting, Sydney and Katie and they're like blowing up my phone. I'm listening to Smile R5 and Let's Not Be Alone Tonight by R5, also. You guys should go check out the account sydscool! She has two books, The Lost Cause and Dangerous Love. I guess it's time to go now, Nortles!

-Love you's, Mackenzie!