.Chapter 18.

*Alice's Pov*

Everyone waited for me to strip, and I stood and first removing my shirt feeling now all eyes on me. Next, was my shorts, so I had to unbutton them from high tops to low bottom. When I was removing the clothing I heard Louis howl like a dog and I rolled my eyes. Michael and Liam's faces were turning beat reds during this scene. I didn't feel nervous about it, I didn't care, we're all friends. I took my earrings out and walked over to hand them to Liam. When I realized I still had my tank top on, I removed that to see Liam's face become a cherry and he locked his jaw. I looked down do be aware this was my set of black undergarments. I looked down and smiled. "Hey, that's were these were! I was going to wear this the other day, but I couldn't find it. We all walked to the yard and the guys stood at the door, making sure we didn't lie about it. When we stepped foot outside, goosebumps trailed up from my legs, up my stomach, to my neck. In front of the door, Louis came around us and squeezed our butts and told us good luck running away laughing with an evil laugh. "The faster we finish this, the quicker I can kill the guy," I mumbled to myself. I heard Evelyn laugh at me. We both leaned forward, her on her right foot and mine on my left. Harry and Louis shouted, 'Go!' then Evelyn and I took off, the same pace. The only thing you could hear the whole time was Louis making this sound like a horse race. He kept on shouting we were neck-to-neck, the whole time. Our breaths were noticeable, now when we were going around one last time. We looked at each other and nodded, making our move. When we hit to where the back porch is located, we sprinted harder than we have this whole time. When the boys seen us coming around at full speed their jaws dropped. As we crossed the "finish" line we looked at each other and high-fived.

Louis clicked the stop watch when we both passed the limits. "4:13!" Louis shouted. We started laughing when we walked into the room. All of the guys were staring at us. When Evelyn got in, she slipped her clothes back on. I was too lazy, so I asked Liam to throw me my shirt. He laid backwards and did a sit-up to gave me my shirt. I grasped it and threw it over my exposed torso, so the boys would stop staring at me and Evelyn. "Okay, is it me or Evelyn's turned, or Michael's?" I asked them.

"It'd be Michael's since he was the one who was asked, originally," Louis said looking between Evelyn and I. We began to laugh, Michael looked hard at each guy, and his eyes landed on Harry. Harry smirked at him, accepting whatever challenge.

"Harry truth or dare?"

"Um, I'm going to do truth, this time."

"Tell us, Harold, why is it you like Evelyn?"

"I'm glad you asked. She has gorgeous blonde hair, she's sassy, she looks like she doesn't like me, she is feisty, she's unique," He finished. When he was done, Evelyn was as red as a tomato. I stifled a giggle. I looked around the room waiting for someone to start. Harry looked around the room, carefully. He looked like he was planing some kind of master plan. A Cheshire cat smile formed on his lips. He was looking at each one of us for a couple of minutes. A bored expression made itself evident on my face and Liam shook his head, like he knew something I didn't. Harry had a wicked smile on his face when I mirrored a challenging smirk.

"Alice truth or dare?"

"Dare."

I knew there was a reason why I shouldn't have of said Dare when Harry told me what I had to do with a smirk.

______

Hey guys, I hope you're enjoying this! Vote, Comment, and Follow!

Love Ya's

-Mackenzie