.Chapter 28.

*Alice's Pov*

Alex walked Evelyn and I over to the dining room, and we sat down. I could hear rustling around the walls surrounding the dining room and rolled my eyes. Stupid boys, can't they give us some privacy? I looked up and noticed that Evelyn and Alex were staring at me impatiently. I could feel the redness swirl onto my face and I shook my head. I heard a couple of quiet, yet still audible giggles in the distance. I quietly growled to myself just thinking of them watching this. "What?" I asked. I have a very short temper when I know and I can feel when a person is staring at me.

"Are you going to listen?" Alex questioned me. He had a slight aggravated tone that I was totally ignoring them. I quickly rolled my eyes and leaned forward when my hands on the side of my face.

"Yeah, I'm all ears, Alex!" I sarcastically announced. I mocked a fascinating look when he started to talk about his life. I couldn't take hearing him talk about himself any longer. "Are you going to talk about yourself the whole time. Because, if you are, I'm leaving," I told them getting out of my chair. All of the boys walked into the doorway seeing that I was getting ready to leave.

"Can everyone just sit down and listen?" He asked. I guess we were pulling the last string at this point. I sighed and threw my body into the chair. The guys began to walk away before Alex told them to just sit in here. I rolled my eyes and groaned when he started from the beginning, once again. Why is he making the boys and I listen to this story? Shouldn't it be just him and Evelyn? I tuned back in the conversation to see Evelyn's and the others jaws dropped. I put my hand under Evelyn's chin and closed her mouth. She swatted her hand at mine and told me to listen. I looked at Alex to see him start to grin a little. "Well, what do you say?" I seen Evelyn jump out of here chair and squeal like a little fan-girl. I was totally confused and raised my hand. Alex rolled his eyes at my actions and asked me what.

"What do we say about what, now?" I questioned. All of the excitement died down and everyone face-palmed. I looked like a lost puppy when Louis walked over and put his hands on my shoulders.

"See, Alice, there's this thing called the music industry, okay?" He asked me. One of his hands were moving in all kinds of directions while I just nodded my head. "There is a whole bunch of branches in a music industry, and Alex here happens to work with Katy Perry," Louis said. My mouth dropped and I peeked my head over to Alex to see him with raised eyebrows. I told Louis to continue and he smiled really big. "He showed Katy one of you and Evelyn's videos and she liked it, remember that?" He asked. I told him to get to the point and he laughed at my impatiences. "Well, she said she would love it if you two would join her on tour," He told me. My heart stopped and all eyes were on me. I could feel my back shake and my head drop forward. My hands formed into fists and began to shake. I bounced up and screamed at the top of my lungs, then everyone else joined in. Evelyn ran over to me and we squealed like the two fan-girls we were and jumped in circles. All of the boys circled us and picked Evelyn and I up and we cheered at the top of our lungs. In the distance I heard a phone go off and I told everyone to quiet down. I told everyone I'd be back when I realized it was my phone. It had my father's caller ID on the front. I pressed the green button and put it on speaker.

"Hello, Alice are you there?"

"Yeah, I'm right here."

"I had something to tell you, are you busy?" I paused kind of confused of his politeness and replied.

"No, well sort of. I have something to tell you, also," I said with a grin forming onto my face.

"You go ahead and go first."

"No, I want to know what you have to say, since you called me."

"Oh, okay. Well, you see, Evelyn's mother and I have to stay for a couple of weeks longer, because of our flight being delayed."

"Why don't you just drive?" I asked after a short pause. I heard rustling around before he talked to me once more.

"Because, I didn't take my car, we rented."

"So, why don't you just rent again?" I questioned confused.

"Because, Alice! Just... I don't feel like playing twenty questions at the moment, okay!" He said with his tone getting louder by the second. I became upset with his sudden harshness, then I heard a sigh at the other end. "So, what did you want to tell me?" He asked.

"I'd rather tell you tell you in person. But, I don't really think you'd care either way, so I'm going to go."

"Wait, Ali-" I threw the phone on the sofa and sat myself down on the sofa. At the corner of my eye I could see someone faintly move closer to me. I didn't move but I wasn't to happy about who it was.

"So, you heard the whole thing?" I asked. Michael looked away, sort of ashamed. I waited for an answer and turned my head when I felt a tear threaten to slip.

"Yeah, I did," He said. I could hear him swallow once he was done talking, and I glanced up to stop myself form crying. I felt an arm wrap and my shoulders and bring me to his chest. I tried to shove away but I was to weak at moment. He shortly laugh when he felt my body go limp and a long sigh follow after it. My tears fell onto his shirt and I mentally groaned to myself. Why am I so emotionally weak around him? He sees me cry all the time, and Evelyn hasn't ever seen me slip one tear before. He annoys me sometimes. I heard a quiet sigh then I pushed him away from me. He laughed when he seen me turn around with just a small smile.

"Don't touch me. I still don't trust you right now," I told him looking over my shoulder. I heard a long wow before a roll of his eyes.

"Seriously?" He asked me. I got up and wiped my eyes a little, to wipe any sadness from my face.

"Yeah," I said walking away from him. I heard a faint comment that made me smirk a little.

"She really knows how to get me mad but make me like all at the same time."

________________

Heyyyy, sorry that it took so stinking long. I've been sick and felt like crap. Please vote, comment, and follow everyone! We're almost to four-hundred reads! Yay! Everyone reading this is amazing!

Love everyone,

-Mackenzie!