.Chapter 12.

*Alice's Pov*

Micheal's breath was fanning onto my face. My face was flushed red when he looked into my eyes. He took his thumb and brushed it past my cheeks, sweeping my tear from my water filled eyes. His face was many emotions when he buried his face into my neck and hugged me. "Its alright, okay. If you don't like it I'll take you home," He said sounding heartbroken. I moved back and held his head in my hands.

"No, its not anything like that. No one has ever done anything like this for me, before. I love it, actually," I told him walking and sitting down on the Pokemon filled blanket. A wind came and blew threw the silence filled atmosphere. His face rose up into the biggest smile I have ever seen. He ran over to the blanket and slowed to a stopped and sat down.

"Do you want anything to drink or eat?" He asked me opening up the classical picnic basket. I nodded graciously, and told him, 'yes' patting my stomach. When his hand returned out of the basket, he pulled out two slices of pizza. "Here you go," He handed me the piece of pizza. I started laughing really loud when he gave me the pizza. He gave me a weird look for my weird laugh. "Whats that all about?" He asked me with a small laugh.

"Who puts pizza in the picnic basket? Usually its a sandwich or something," I told him laughing. He looked at the basket and shrugged with a laugh. I looked at him and thought he was something else. He took a huge bite out of the pizza and started to talk with the pizza noticeable in his mouth.

"Would you rather have a healthy food, or a greasy piece of pizza?" He asked me chewing the pizza. I laughed but said gross when a chunk of food fell out of his mouth. His face became a little red as he pick it up with a napkin and set it in the back of the picnic basket.

"Yeah you're totally right! What was I thinking?" He nodded his head quickly and smiled at me. "I'm sorry, what was I thinking can you ever forgive me?" I asked him. He put his hand over his mouth and thought about it.

"I guess I can, but what will you for me?" He asked me with a suspicious voice. I looked at him with a smile and walked over to him. He quirked an eyebrow at me when I got close to him. I leaned to his ear and whispered.

"I'll give you a big bear hug," I told him trying to keep my laugh stifled. He shrugged his shoulders and wrapped his arms around me. He brought me really close then squeezed the life out of me screaming bear hug. My arms stuck straight out in front of my body, from the pressure being applied. "Micheal, I can't breath!" I squealed out, barely audible. He sighed then let me go. I put my hand over my heart and took in short, and ragged breaths. I tried to talk but it just came out as a squeak.

"Micheal is that you over there?" Micheal and I looked over in the east direction of the meadow to see a muscular form jogging up towards us. I peeked over the tall grass to see a pretty attractive man jogging towards my way. He was going around the picnic for some odd reason. We looked towards the woods seeing a man jump out at us onto the blanket. I'm not going to lie I knew he was coming at us the whole time, but I still jumped all the way off of the blanket onto the grass. The guys laughed at my reaction but the stranger gave me a weird look.

"Who's the girl Micheal?" He asked Micheal. I looked at him with a weird look while he was watching me. His eyes were watching and looking at me with an unreadable look in his eye. My face turn into a scowl when I seen him slowly gaze up and down my body then raise his eyebrows at me sending a wink in my direction. Michael was watching the whole time during this perverts little staring session.

"Uh, why don't you ask her? She's right there, pervert. And, maybe if you would stop staring at her like that, she might actually talk to you," Micheal said with a disgusted look on his face. I scooted back over to the blanket and sat on the far end. Ashton wouldn't stop looking at me, so I finally snapped.

"Stop staring at me, unless if you want your eyes ripped out of their freaking sockets!" I yelled out. Both guys flinched a little then the guy extended his hand and looked at me with a cocky smirk.

"My name is Ashton," He told me. He looked at my hand and I glanced at his hand then at him.

"Thanks for sharing, do you want a Grammy?" I asked him with a roll of my eyes. He laughed a little and Micheal was holding his stomach literally rolling. I was looking at my nails when Ashton got really close up to me.

"I said my name is Ashton, so the decent thing would to be tell me your name, sweetie," He told me. I shoved him backwards and I stood up. I looked at Micheal while he stood up onto his feet. He walked over to me and grasped my hand. "Where do you think you're leaving to, Micheal? You're going to leave your friend for some girl you just met?" Ashton said trying to change Micheal's mind.

"Yes, I'm going to leave a drunk person for a decent girl, that I met a couple days ago. I think that's a pretty understanding reason if you ask me," Micheal said with his face getting red. He turned around quickly and told me to follow him. I obliged and followed him, tempted to turn around. Micheal released my hand and walked up to my side of the car and opened the door. When he got in the car it was as if he didn't want to bring the subject up so I didn't bring it up. I understood the situation, I've been through the same thing before. On the way we were talking about our common interest and suddenly look at each other when we didn't like the same thing, the polar opposite thing, with startled faces. When we pulled up to my house Micheal told me to wait and he ran around to the other side of the car to open up the door.

"This day has been a blast," I told him getting out of the car.

"I know it's been fun."

"Are you going to walk me to my door?"

"That's what they usually do on dates, don't they?"

"What?"

"Well, looks like we're on the porch in front of your door..."

"Yeah, that's what it looks like."

"Okay,"

Slowly I seen Micheal's face get close to me. I lightly closed my eyes and when his lips came in contact on my cheek, my face became heated. I heard a squeak of the door when I heard a deep and raspy voice. "So, who are you?"

____________

Hey, sorry that the update took a "couple" of hours. I have my little cousin and Katie poking me. Right now, while I'm typing this currently, they are making something for me....... I wonder what it is..... Should I peek? Nah. Well, I hope you guys are having a great day and time right now! Please Vote, Comment, and Follow, it means a lot to us guys! And, thanks for the follow @Liam_Paynes_Train!

Love Ya's

-Mackenzie