.Chapter 30.

*Alice's Pov*

When I walked back into the dining room, I found that Evelyn wasn't present. I became confused when I looked in the game room and also found no one. Where could she be? I became slightly suspicious, so I began to search around her house. I check all of the rooms, and she was no where to be seen. When I reached the third level of the house at the end of the hallway, I heard the door open and people shouting and running. I heard someone scream, 'Alice,' then a pounding up the stairs. I decided to sit down and wait, I don't feel like going down those stairs, again. "Alice!" Shouted a familiar voice. A smile tugged itself at the corner of my lips when I seen Aiden. I ran up to him when I seen him spread his arms out towards me. He squatted down a little and I jumped up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his were around my waist. "Why didn't you come downstairs when I called you?" He asked me pouting. I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

"Well, you see, Evelyn ran off and I was trying to find her, right?" He nodded his head and told me continue. "Then, you called my name and I was on the top floor, and I don't feel like walking down all of those steps," I said looking mournfully at the steps. He smiled and lifted me up a little more.

"I got this, I'll take both of us down the stairs, ready?" I squealed and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Alice, I can't see with your big head in the way!" His said laughing. I giggled and moved my head onto his shoulder. We began to go down the stairs, when he acted like we were getting ready to fall. I yelled and squeezed him. He started to burst into a fit of chuckles, and he surprisingly got us safely down to the bottom level where everyone was at. I was still wrapped around him when I heard a whole bunch of deep voices shout Alice. I gripped Aiden's leather jacket when I felt arms prying me off of him. Aiden turned around and ran off with me. I could hear people's feet hitting off of the hardwood floor, and I heard Evelyn roar.

"If someone breaks something, you're paying for it!" Evelyn shouted. I threw my head back laughing when I heard her. I seen the boys trailing after us and I smiled really big and waved at them. They had a war face on, and Brent sprinted up right behind Aiden and tackled him to the floor. When he collided with us I heard my scream and life go by in slow motion. As all of the bodies fell on top of Aiden and I, we all let out a groan. I think the sound of everyone hitting tge ground made everyone run to the scene. Almost everyone who was standing around us had to stifle a laugh, by placing a hand over their mouths. I could literally feel my face turning blue when I faintly poked Aiden. He looked at me and told the boys to get off. They look like light boys, but that dead weight and muscle weight, that's a lot. Once they all got up, I laid there, limp. I took in deep breaths and Brent jokily checked my pulse and gasped.

"Guys, I think we're losing her!" Brent exclaimed. I heard a face-palm from someone. I laughed a little, then dramatically gasped and leaned up quickly. When I flew quickly up, I smacked my head off of Brent's. We both placed our hands over our heads and groaned. Everyone laughed and I offered to order pizza once again. We all jumped up and I seen Harry standing behind Evelyn with his hands wrapped around her waist. I was getting ready to say something, but I felt a pair of arms grabbed my waist and throw me over their shoulder. Man, I missed these guys!

______

Vote, Comment, and Follow. Sorry, for the short Author's note, my computer is screwed up.

Love everyone

-Mackenzie