Chapter 31

Evelyn's POV

I smiled at Alice and Aiden. They had such a cute brother-sister relationship. I shivered when I felt a pair of hands land on my waist. I twisted out of the strong grip. I flipped around and stomped on someone's foot. I heard a groan and saw a mop of curls drop down. I felt eyes burning into my back. I rolled my eyes as a pair of green eyes looked into my own eyes.

"Don't touch me." I said in a nasty tone. I turned around on my heel and looked back at everyone else. I gave them a small smile. "What?" I said in a quiet voice as I felt my face heat up. I noticed Niall wasn't around and looked around the room.

"She has her creepy moments." I heard a whisper from the crowd. I looked back and saw Louis whispering to the guys.

"You don't say?" I heard Drew say. I laughed lightly.

"Sorry." I said in my usual voice.

"Creepy but adorable." I smiled big at Evan. I jumped towards Evan. I closed my eyes, hoping he would catch me. I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"I missed you guys so much." I cooed towards the guys.

"Aw. I missed myself too." said Brent. We laughed at him as he placed a hand on his chest and smiled at me.

"Your such a dork." I said while rolling my eyes. I saw Alice look at me as Aiden was holding her. She raised her hand and looked at us all.

"I agree!" I tilted my head back and laughed. Everyone continued on cracking up jokes with each other. I looked around and maybe thought that Niall was around. I broke free from Evan's strong arms and walked to Liam. I leaned in to Liam to talk to him.

"Where is Niall?" I whispered to Liam.

"He just arrived. He is in the driveway." I nodded and walked away from the group and to the garage. I walked out to the driveway after the door opened and saw a car sitting in the driveway with a dark figure in it. I walked towards the car and knocked on the window. The figure merely looked at me as I reached for the door and opened it. I slid in and looked at Niall.

"Where did you go?" He shrugged at me.

"For a drive." I nodded.

"Tired of me already?" I said with a smile. Niall laughed and shook his head.

"No. Not at all." I nodded once again.

"Do you have something on your mind?" I said in a quiet tone.

"Do you like Harry?" I looked at him with a horrified look.

"I like him as a friend nothing more." I said in defense while holding my hands up. He nodded.

"Oh. Well I saw you guys in the game room and he was leaning in and stuff so I thought that, yeah."

"Is that why you took off for a drive?" He looked at me then looked away.

"Yeah." I looked at him, trying to see why he was looking away. I saw a hint of red on his face.

"Why?" I heard him sigh.

"Do I have to make it obvious?"

"Yes. Yes you do." I said flatly.

"I like you, Evelyn. A lot. I know we just met but I like you. Okay?" He said as he turned his neck towards me. I smiled at him. I leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips. I looked at his reaction and saw that he looked flustered.

"I like you too, Niall." He smiled at me. He leaned in to close the space between us. I closed my eyes as he closed his.

"Get a room!"

---------------------------------

Hey! It's Katie, of course. How are you guys? Are you guys in summer because I am! Hoped you liked the chapter. Vote, comment, follow. I mean you won't see something and have a heart attack because you didn't do any of the following but then I could be wrong.

Keep on turtling.🐢Smile everyday.😃