Chapter 7

Evelyn's POV

I shot my eyes open and was welcomed to blackness. I started to panic. My heart started running a marathon as I moved my hands for the lamp, knocking down a few things. When the light flashed on, I fell back onto my bed with a huff.

"What a way to start my day." I mumbled under my breath. I sat up and felt a raging headache. I groaned as I got up off the bed. I picked up the things that I knocked down onto the floor. I swung open the door with my foot in the way.

"Ouch, stupid mother-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence. I could the fumes flaring out of my ears. I limped my way out of my room and up the stairs.

Once I have reached end of the stairs, I slammed open the door, making my headache worse than it already was before. I walked into the kitchen to grab ice and grabbed a bagel so I could take some ibuprofen.

I took the ice pack off for a slight second, my headache lessening. My mother came storming in. My foot was accidentally in the way as she slammed her foot down on my own. I howled in pain.

"What the hell?" I shouted towards my mother. My mom turned to me with a sheepish grin.

"Sorry, darling." My mom said as she chuckled lightly. I shook my head and hastily picked up the ice pack. I propped myself on top of the counter and placed the ice pack on my now bruised foot.

"When are we going?" I asked as I took off the ice pack then put it back on my foot.

"I am ready whenever you are." I nodded and jumped off the counter, wincing while my foot made contact with the floor. I placed the ice pack back in the fridge. I walked down the stairs. I tripped over my own foot and made contact with the floor.

Thankfully I was on the last step or that would have not been a pleasant feeling or picture.

I pushed myself up off the floor and dragged myself to my room. I threw clothes across the room as I looked through my closet. I found some shorts and an all star soccer team shirt with my name and number on the back. I looked in the mirror and looked at my own reflection. I moved my arms to my blonde hair and put it up in a bun. I slid on some black Nike socks and my athletic shoes. I grabbed my wallet and phone from my bedside table and took off.

"Mom, let's go!" I slammed the door to the basement and walked out into the garage. I opened the door to my moms white Cadillac. I sat down in the front, comfy seat. My mom rushed out the door with her purse settled on her arms and her sunglasses blocking her shocking blue eyes.

I rushed out of the car, wanting to get away from the awkward conversation. I didn't bother waiting for my mom as I rushed into the mall. I noticed there were a lot of people in the mall, like a mob. I browsed the stores as I walked past them. I saw the Nike store up ahead. I felt excitement run through my body. I started speeding to the store and opened the door. I closed the door and saw security guard like guys rush into the store and close the door behind him. My eyes widen at the large crowd of girls. I shook my head at the mob.

The security like guys aren't that attractive.

I turned my head and bumped face first to someone. I heard a chuckle from in front of me.

"Sorry about that." I heard an Irish accent and looked up innocently, eyes widening

----------------
Hey, its Katie here. What did you guys think? Hoped you guys liked it.

Keep on turtling.🐢Smile everyday.😄