.Chapter 26.

*Alice's Pov*

When the door was slammed shut Luke's eyes came darting into my own. I went to walk forward but Luke held me back from doing so. Pausing, I looked back at him to see walking towards the door. I didn't want to take any chances, so I followed Luke to the front door. We quietly tip-toed towards a moving silhouette going down the hallway. The shadow was pretty built so I grasped the back of Luke's shirt and gripped the frying pan I grabbed, tighter. Luke turned around to look at me and rolled his eyes. I quietly slapped his back and we began to walk again. The person was now almost down the hallway and heading for the kitchen. I seen a quick look at the person to see a lightly brown shaded hair on his head. Luke and I, walked down the hallway quickly, yet quietly. When we reached the end of the hallway, we peeked our heads around the corner to look into the kitchen. I swatted Luke's hair away from my face and ran over to the other side of the hallway. The person quickly turned around towards the hallway where we're currently hiding in, then turned around when he didn't think we were down there. I gasped when I realized who it was. I silently crept up behind Liam and took a big breath in, quietly. "Hi, Liam!" I shouted. I fell on the floor to dodge his wailing arms, and started cracking up. I glanced up at Liam to see a terrified look on his face. His face was growing a serious shade of red and he was breathing really fast. He took in deep breaths and looked at Luke with a glare. Luke's hand was covering his mouth and a laugh went through his hand, failing him. Luke's face was growing a faint purple color, from laughing so hard. My veins were sticking out of my neck when I got up and placed my hand on Liam's shoulder. He rolled eyes at me when I pointed at him then started to laugh a little more. When our laughs calmed down, I looked at Liam with a confused face then he looked down at me. "So, what are you doing down here anyway?" I asked him. Liam had a mocked hurt expression on his face and I made my eyes rotate in a circle. He pointed a finger at Luke who tried to hold back his laugh still.

"That little turd," Liam said still pointing at Luke, "made me walk a whole five blocks to his house to find no car." Luke turned around and his head was ducked down, with his back shaking. All you could hear was laughing sounds then an occasional squeak. "His mother told me that he took it to Evelyn's house," Liam told me. He looked exhausted. I had to stifle a laugh when I seen Luke stumbling outside towards my car then tripping over the front tire. Wait, where does he think he's going? I looked up at Liam. "So, I was wondering if..." Liam said slowly with a pleading look. I was already out the door when my keys, before he finished his sentence. I heard a low chuckle then a shut of the door. When we pulled up to Evelyn's house there was an extra car in the parking lot, it was fairly nice. Liam turned looking at me walking to his car with a smirk then pulled out of the driveway. Luke climbed out of the Jeep and before he walked away from my reach, I grabbed his elbow.

"Where are you going?" I asked. Luke's face formed a devilish smirk and I gasped. This was already planned out! I looked at Luke to see his face then same.

"I was going to go talk to the boys for a little bit," He said. "Are you going to come?" He looked at me with his big blue eyes and I looked at my brake and gas pedal.

"Do I have to?" I asked him. My face was sort of upset when I looked back at him. He opened my door and told me yes. He linked arms with mine and we began walking up to the door. Luke let me ring the doorbell and he knocked. When the door was opened, my jaw dropped and I let my linked arm drop to my side.

_________

Hey, Chicago was great! If anyone is from Chicago, tell us in the comment area or private message. If you are, I'll dedicate the next chapter to you! It was sooo much fun! Even though I was stuck with the same people/person the whole day everyone was a blast. I had a great time! Please Vote, Comment, and Fllow!

Love you, Nortles,

-Mackenzie