.Chapter 20.

*Alice's Pov*

Evelyn was hovered over Harry's shoulder, glaring at the boy. I looked over to see our old cover of "Ain't No Mountain High Enough." I sat down next to him to watch it. I slightly hummed to it, the song had that beat that you just had to do it. Evelyn finally joined in and the humming gradually became the words of the song. The boys stopped looking at the phone and watched us. We began to dance around the room. Slowly, you could hear Louis join in and start shimming in between us. We followed his dance moves, then Niall joined in taking Evelyn away. I huffed and I could hear Liam start to join in. Louis and I looked over at Liam to see him walking our way. Louis patted his shoulder and when he was walking away, Louis shoved me into Liam's chest. He rubbed his hands together, mischievously. I laughed under my breath, surprised. Then I realized, I was still cuddled into Liam's chest. I patted his chest and stepped back. "Someone has been working out," He started to laugh and when the song ended we all got quieted. I started to rub my chin when everyone looked at me. "Nice legs, Daisy dukes, Makes a man go, whoot, whoot! That's the way they all come through, whoot, whoot! Low cut, see through, Shirts that make me go, whoot, whoot!" Everyone began to laugh at the song choice, but we all started to sing it. Michael walked into the room from going to the bathroom to see Liam and I dancing together. His face grew a little red and it spread to his ears. Michael stomped his way over to us and grabbed me. I smacked his arm off of my hand and I began to drag him into the kitchen by his ear. I could his groans of pain, but I told him to shut up. When we got into the kitchen Michael looked up and looked to the floor, seeing the redness covering my usual calm face. "What was that all about?" I asked him in a whisper-yell.

"I don't know, how about you answer that for me? You were like right up on him!" He told me raising his voice. I sat there and asked this following question.

"Why is it such big deal, it's not like we're dating anyways!" I shouted at him. He looked a little taken back. When his green eyes met mine, I could see a faint strip of water fall down his face. Michael walked past me with a cold shoulder, and walked out of the house, slamming the door. Evelyn was behind the kitchen wall the whole time. "Evelyn, I know you're behind that freaking wall! So, just get in here," I said calming down. I could feel the tears in my eyes. How bad did I mess up this time? When Evelyn entered the room whistling, I speed-walked out of the room. When I entered the room where the boys where I seen Liam stand up with an apologetic look, but Louis shoved him down. I stuck my hand out and turned my face so they couldn't see the tears that were threatening to fall. The first room I seen I opened up the door and slamed it behind me. I couldn't move anymore, so my body just slid down the door. I let my head fall into my hands. The tears filled my hands, then I wiped my hands onto my bare legs. My breath was short and ragged, you could hear the struggle of trying to hold back the loud sobs. When one slipped out the rest began to be released for everyone to hear. I heard a knock a door, and I asked who is it.

"It's Evelyn," I started to laugh and opened the door. The person was really Luke, he probably knew me the best out of the boys. He looked at me with those big blue eyes and I sighed, looking away. "Wow, you look really bad," He told me. We bad pity laughed and he sat literally right in front of me. I could feel his breath on my nose. He took his bandanna I gave him before we left and dabbed it under my eyes. He took his hands and closed my eyes. The material was brushing my makeup off of my cheeks. The tears carried the makeup down in a stream-like pattern printed onto my tan cheeks. Luke told me to open my eyes and he ruffled my hair. I began to cry again when I thought about it again. "It's okay, Alice, he's not going to be mad for ever," He told me. Luke scooted up and hugged me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and cried into his shoulder. Suddenly the door opened, revealing Ashton.

"Is she okay?" Ashton asked looking at Luke with sad eyes. Ashton walked over to me and squatted down. "It'll be okay, alright?" He questioned me. He looked me straight into the eyes and held my cheek. I nodded at him, and he gave me that award winning smile. "That's my girl!" He said happily. He looked over to Luke and playfully slapped him. "You take care of her," Luke nodded his head and looked down at me. I cuddled on his lap and rested my head against his chest and fell asleep.

_______________

Heyyy, sorry I didn't update yesterday. I hope you enjoy. I'm listening to Journey Don't Stop Believing! Yeah! Alright, Vote, Comment, and Follow.

Love Ya's

-Mackenzie