My Luxurious Prison

Rolling up to the castle, Rose wiped her tears away. No way is she gonna let anyone, let alone the king, see her so vulnerable. She heard some 'woah's in the distance as men were slowing their horses to stop.

A short silence filled the air before she could hear foot steps crunch in the gravel getting closer. Then the click of a hatch and squeaks from opening the door. Bright light raced into the small space as Vince bent forwards to take her into him home. "Come, let me get you settled in."

She reluctantly waited. Trying to see how far she could get away with being stubborn before he strikes her down in front of all these people. She slowly held out her hand still hesitating. What am I doing? I can't go along with this. She began retracting her hand back but in a snap, the king snatched it and squeezed tight.

"Ow!" She squeaked in pain. He pulled her out forcefully, dragging her up the steps and through the doors. "Stop that!" She yelled. "Stop! That hurts!" Rose tried jerking her hand but he would just squeeze tighter or yank her forward. She groaned a defeated cry of pain before falling to the ground slamming her knees into the tiles of floor. "Stand up!"

Alfred came waddling down the enormous room holding a handkerchief pressed against his shining forehead. Vince rolled his eyes at the sight. "Your magesty! Oh heavens tell me this isn't the girl!" Alfred was yet again out of breath. Running wasn't something he did often.

Oh- sick! He's been fantasizing about me? He needs help.

"Not now, Alfred!" He spat.

"Sir, what do you plan to do now that you have this poor girl locked in your fist?"

"Go now! Before I feed you to alligators, you worthless swine!" Shoving a bewildered Alfred out of the way, Vince rushed deeper into the castle. Rose fought back the entire time. Kicking and punching.

He stopped in front of two large doors, opening one of the two. "Let me go!" Vince grabbed both her wrist as she frantically struggled. He gave up trying to wrangle her and just tossed Rose onto the ground in the room.

Rose screamed as her body made hard contact with the solid ground. Tears welled in her eyes from the many types of pain she was feeling. She looked up at this evil, vile man. He just stood there peering down at her shaken form. "I'll never go through with this. You're a monster."

"You are to be my bride. And if you refuse, your family will be slain. That is a promise." And with that he slammed the door shut and locked it from the outside. Rose stood and banged on the door. "No! Let me out! You can't do this!"

She looked around the room. Scanning for anything to help her escape. Huh? But what she noticed was not just a random room.

Is this a bedroom?

There was a huge bed in the center. It could probably fit ten people in it. The theme was red and black satin. Gold embroidered almost everything. The windows! Rose rushed to the nearest window in the room. She opened the glass and popped her head out to get a view. How did she get so high up? There weren't even any platforms she could fall onto. She looked out the other windows. It was the same.

Okay... uh.. how does one pick a lock?

She looked around opening drawers and looking for anything sharp. Nothing. Oh! My hair! She pulled a thin hair pin from one of her brown locks and shoved it in the knob. But it didn't work. Frustration filled her chest making her take her anger out on the door. She kicked and slapped the wooden obstacle and screamed in the air.

Rose slid to the floor and curled her knees Into her chest. She gave in and cried. Helpless and trapped. He's gonna kill me. What do I do? I should have never gone to the ball. I should have never agreed to meet him. Why didn't I just run away? Why did Gabriel have to volunteer with the troops? Curse his good heartedness.

After some time had passed the sun vanished and was replaced with the moon. Cold crept in and seeped through her bones. She really didn't want to but that huge satin blanket looked so warm. Rose sluggishly dragged her chilled figure to the large bed. She crawled to the center and carefully tucked herself in. It was so comfy. The bed was so warm as if someone got it ready for her.

She curled up in a ball, tucking her nose under the covers. Within minutes she fell asleep.

Vince:

Alfred had been hounding him for hours ever since the ordeal. And finally since it was late, Alfred had no choice but to go home to his family. "Please think about what I said, sir." And with that, the short man strutted away. Hmmm what to do, what to do?

It was just so strange. Obsessing over her for months. Then suddenly she's in his possession and he doesn't even know what to do next? You're such a fool.

She's been up there a while... I should check on her. Vince climes the stairs to the room she was stored in. Well, it wasn't just any room after all. It was his!

Once in front of the doors, he hesitated before whipping out his key and carefully unlocked it. The door creaked as it slowly opened. His heart fluttered to see Rose curled up in a ball sound asleep. And I'm his bed no less. His groin felt warm at the thought of her frame draped in his satin bed sheets. A sudden image her her naked body appeared in his mind.

The thought of her being clotheless in his bed was filling his mind.  "Mm Vincent.. come join me~" he imagined her voice begging him to go lay with her. A chilled breeze blew past him forcing Vince out of his day dreaming. 

He looked out the window to see it was late. The moon was high in the sky. He moved closer to Rose and lifted the side of the blanket that wasn't being used and carefully slipped into the bed. Her body was faced away from his.

Vince delicately played with a lock of her hair between his fingers. So soft. He leaned in to smell her scent. He bit his bottom lip and inhaled her perfume. Simply intoxicated he couldn't get enough.  Suddenly, Rose spoke. "N~... no" he was confused.

Was she awake? "Mummy..... I don't want to..." shes still asleep? Is she having a nightmare?what should I do? I want to comfort her but she'll just fight me.

Rose began moving and Vince's heart began to race. She's going to wake up!

She turned her body in his direction but was still sound asleep. The cold pinched her cheeks giving them a rosy color. She had a small amount of freckles here and there. She was gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. Everything about her was intoxicating. He wanted her. He wanted to be one with her. (If you know what I mean) but sleep fell upon Vince as he became dreadfully tired.

I shall see you in the morning, my love~