My king the child

Rose

No! She ripped her body from Vince's grasp. "You will not touch me!" But this made him angry. He lunged his arms at her, snarling in annoyance. Rose dodged his movement at first but she was too slow. He caught hold of her hair, yanking her head back. This made her yelp, quickly grasping his grip on her scalp.

Vince held her close to whisper in her ear. "You will listen and obey!! Enough foolishness!" Then he jolted his hand, jerking her neck harshly making her whimper in pain. This exited him. Hearing her feeble cries of pain set a hot sensation in his body. He wanted to smell her, touch her.... Taste her..

Suddenly, Vince yanked Rose forward, the grip on her hair still firm. They began walking down the hall back the way she came. It seemed they were going back to the bathroom! Wincing here and there when her pace slowed down or if she lost her footing, she saw the large entry way to the bathroom that Alfred attempted to get her to go in. "No no no no no no!!!" Rose cried.

"Silence!" He spat. Once in the room he tossed her on the ground then turned around, shut the doors and locked them and slipped the key in his pocket. Rose looked up at the king from her position. He stared at her with a side glare, his eyes slim and piercing. He stepped forward which made Rose crawl backwards. Her wrist shooting in pain as she leaned on it. But she must ignore it for now.

A large porcelaine tub prevented her from crawling any further. So she tried to turn on her knees and hustle away from him. Vince grabbed her ankle and yanked her back to him. "NOOOO!" She screamed. He grabbed he shoulders while she fought and squirmed. With little to no effort he ripped the back of her dress, exposing her back. She screamed but still fighting to be rid of his grasp. "No! Don't touch me!!"

Vince grabbed the sleeves of her dress and quickly ripped them off her making friction from the fabric hurt her in the process. "You are acting a fool!" Vince breathed tiredly. "Do you not wish to be clean?" He snatched the remainder of her now rags of a dress and tossed them to the far side of the room. But when he looked at Rose, she was balled up on the ground with her arms around her breast and her chest facing downwards to her legs. And she was crying!

This sight made Vince sigh. He tossed a large cloth over her back, then scooped her up in his arms. The fabric fell over her front side, covering any valuables. That didn't stop her from squeezing her legs close together and clutching her chest as right as possible. Vince hurriedly slipped Rose into the steaming water, splashing soapy bubbles on the floor.

Rose sat in the fetal position, with her face covered by her knees. Vince stared at the small woman. He heard her sniffing here and there. "Rose.." he said quietly. She didn't respond. But her mind froze. Hearing him say her name was odd. It made her body feel cold even while in a steaming hot tub of water. "Rose, please look at me."

These words stuck in her chest. And hearing them made her angry. It boiled her up inside. "Why?" She said with a dry rasp.

"Why??" He repeated?

"Why ask now? After threatening my family." Her face still buried in her knees. She did not want to look at him.

Vince bit his lip trying to think of an answer. "You look so beautiful when you're sad.." Rose's eyes opened wide. She shot her face up at the king finally looking him in the eyes. This made him shutter. Her bright blue eyes now dark and dull, yet fire was aflame in them. "How dare you!" She yelled. Vince sat frozen. "Just who do you think you are?!" She continued. "You are a monster! You are selfish and spoiled.."

Vince was taken aback. He's never been talked to like a- a child before!! He raised his hand. How dare he? How dare he?? How dare her? Talking to the king like that! But- he didn't swing. Instead he quickly grabbed a cup and splashed it in the tub. Rose screamed, "what are you doing!?" But before she had time to think or act she had hot water running down her face. She gasped, fuming with anger.

Vince laughed at her angry expression. It was icy and cold. But without thinking, Rose did the only thing- the first thing that came into her mind. Talk about impulsive thoughts.. she smacked her hands hard into the water, splashing a bunch of soap onto the kings clothes. Rose heals her breath. I'm for sure going to die now.

He stared at her. All was still and frozen for 0.2 seconds. Then, a flash and water was sloshing around, roping over the tub rims and spilling out all over the floor. Vince's body was in the water, hovering on top of Rose. His hands gripped tightly on the tub behind her head. Her body between his legs. His white shirt was wet and sticking to his chest, accentuating his chest and every crease of muscle. The bubbles were beginning to fade and you could barely make out her small form under the blurry suds. Rose's face was red and hot. This was so embarrassing!

Vince stared at her silent. Soaking wet and slightly angry. They sat there frozen not one of them knowing what to do next.