Stainless Steel

"Oh, how wonderful the day is, my love." Brown eyes staring lovingly at her lover. They were soon to be married. Everything was perfect. Soon they will be married and and live many years together growing old and watching there children raise a family.

"I wouldn't wish for anything in the world. Being here with you, my beautiful Rose, is like heaven."

Tears of pure happiness streamed down her face as she threw her arms over his shoulders and hugged her fiancé. "Oh, Gabriel! Please don't ever leave me." He looked at rose with a sad smile.

"Gabe? What's the matter?" He didn't speak. The wind around them blew hard and ruffled her dress, almost whipping her sun hat away. "Gabriel? Answer me! What's going on!"  The ground grew wet and cold and the sky swirled into a vortex. Soon the ground vanished from beneath them. "Gabriel!!" Rose reached for his hand and pulled him closer. "Don't leave me!" Tears poured down her face but Gabriel still said nothing. Just looking sad and defeated.

Then, Gabriel's form began pulling away from her. She tried pulling him back with tears blurring her vision. "No!" His hand was snatched from her grasp. "Noooo!" They were being ripped apart. Rose, tried to gravitate towards him but she was stuck there. She couldn't move. As Gabriel floated away Rose screamed for him to come back.

"Noooo! Please! Don't leave me, Gabriel. I can't do this without you! No! No come back! Please! Please!" After he vanished in the thick darkness she made a blood curdling scream.

She shot straight up from her silky red slumber. Sweat and tears covering her red face. Her breathe with jagged so she tried breathing in and out slowly to steady herself.

"Is... everything alright."

She froze. Her body went cold like ice. A sharp shiver shot down her spine like lightning. She stopped breathing altogether. Slowly, she turned her head in the direction of the deep raspy voice. And as if her body couldn't get even colder. She was shivering with shock.

A moment passed with no sound. Just her wide eyes staring down at the man who kidnapped her and threatened to murder her entire family. Then, like a snake, she threw herself on him reaching for his neck. "Get away from me!" She screamed. She managed to put her pale hands around his throat, attempting to squeeze and take his life.
I don't care if they throw me away for murdering the king! It will be worth it!

Vince put his large hand on her throat. She squeaked and reached for his hand in fear he would choke her. She tried to remove his grasp off her neck. He sat up and pushed her body flat on the bed. "You dare to kill the king?"

"I hate you.." With fear in her eyes it fed a part of Vince. He loves this look on her face. Fear and hatred combined. He used his other hand to cup her face and run his thumb along her jaw. Her lips were bleeding and a bit cracked. He caressed her bottom lip then leaned in and inhaled. "Creep!" Vince looked down at her disgusted expression. "Forgive me, but you smell heavenly. It's quite.... Intoxicating" he grabbed a fistfull of her brown wavy hair and put it over his nose. He inhaled deeply, rolling his eyes at the exhale.

"Get off, you freak!" This... upset Vince. His upper lip twitched. His grip on her neck got tighter. She gasped making little sounds of air trying to escape. "You don't know what a freak is." Her hatred and anger were taken over by fear. Tears fell down the sides of her face.

Vince let go of her neck. He realized he had to let her breathe at some point so she wouldn't suffocate. She gasped and coughed with her hand over her throat rubbing away the pain. At this sight, Vince decided to leave locking the door behind him.

Vince:

He hustled down the corridor. Vince looked at every maid that was working. Specifically the females. They were all either too skinny or had weird spots on there face.  But there was one down the hall. She was short and dark skinned. She had large breasts and her black hair was in two thick braids.

He looked around to see if anyone was near. Only the guards but they aren't really allowed to talk. He began slowly walking towards the woman while she was wiping one of the stained glass windows. Once he was close enough he snatched the woman's hand and pulled her into an empty room.

"Sir, what are you-" after locking the door behind them, he pushed the woman against the wall and began kissing her neck. He moved down to her breasts and kissed the cleavage bursting from her corset. "Sir, I'm not sure this is-" he put his hand around her neck and lightly squeezed, making her moan and gasp. He pulled out a blade from his pocket and put it behind her. She gasped with fear. But all that happened was her corset fell to the floor, releasing her large breasts from there prison. He licked and kissed around her buds, sucking on them every few seconds and making her moan lightly.

He lifted her leg over his waist, massaging her thighs. He slowly moved towards her lady parts, rubbing the hood of her flower. Once her body began shaking he put his own inside her and thrusted back and forth. Her moans filled the room but he couldn't risk getting caught. He put his hand over her mouth. The sound of her muffled voice made him harder. He thrusted harder and massaged her hood at the same time. Soon her body shook and her core twitched. He pulled out his member and released onto the ground. Perhaps in other circumstances he would release somewhere else.

The woman's tired body almost slumping to the floor with her shaking legs supporting her. He placed his hand on her head and smiled. And quicker then lighting Vince put his blade inside her belly. She coughed and fell to the floor confused and scared. He left and locked the room making sure no one saw him leave from it. Once he was sure he went on with his duties as the king.