Shatter Blades

Rose:

Frozen in fear Rose sat on the cold ground. Her whole body was shaking. She was sweating and shivering at the same time. He almost violated her! All she could think about was how he almost humiliated her. Defiled her body. She placed the heel of her foot near her crotch to protect herself. Of course it might no help but but it gave her a sense of security.

She took in a few deep breaths and looked around. Still shaking she could feel the metal chains digging into her thin flesh. Grinding against the bone of her wrists. How on earth is she going to get these things off of her? The window near by might be a good way to escape. But first she needs to get out of these restraints.

She turned her head, wriggling around looking for something- anything to release her. She went to look under the bed she was chained to but her arms were to far up to reach. But she had to try. She bent in an awkward position and leaned down.

The silk red blankets were in the way of her view. So she attempted to lean down further. The metal cuffs felt like they were cutting into her skin. She still couldn't see and the pain in her arms was getting too much to handle. She lashed out in frustration, kicking her leg into the dresser beside her. But the handle jabbed her foot causing a short squeal of pain to escape from her lips.

Tears fell from her eyes. It was beginning to feel hopeless. Just then the door creaked open. Rose held her breath. She stood so still you'd think she were a statue. A familiar male voice sounded from behind the red door. "Hello? Is anyone in here?"

"Omen! Oh thank heavens, get me out of here!"

"Rose?" Omen rushed over to her and cupped her face. "Bloody hell what happened!?"

"Just help me out and I'll tell you later!"

"Is there perhaps key around?" Omen stood looking around.

"I'm not sure. King Vince put me here then went on with his duties." Omen froze for a second.

"The king? He left you here?" He wiped his mouth in stress of this new information. "I have an idea. But you'll have to stay here a bit longer." And with that Omen left.

"Wait! Don't go! You havnt freed me yet!" She sighed stressfully. Panic was pounding at her chest. Rose began trying to squeeze her hands from the chains. Metal was scraping at her palms.

Finally Omen came back but with a pick. "How did you-"
"I'll explain later" he interrupted. He took no time at all to unlock the chains and free her of that torture. "Omen, we have to hurry. He said he'd be back and that could be at any time!"

"Uhh right. Small thing." Omen looked at Rose. "I freed You but I'm here for a reason. I'll meet you outside."

"What! No I can't go outside! The guards they'll find me! And then Vince-"

"Then go to the stables and hide with the horses. I'll meet you there with something to hide in. But i must go." Omen rushed out the door once again.

"Wait don't.... Go"

She ran towards the door, hiding her body behind the door until the coast was clear. She listened in for footsteps or voices. There was none to be detected so she made a break for it. Running towards the back of the castle with bare feet and a silky dress was definitely going to catch some attention. Hopefully she can find a disguise in one of these rooms. Eventually Rose found her way to a dusty closet. By the looks of it she was close to the maids chambers.

She thought then, she could act as if she were one of the maids. She rummaged through the closet hoping to find a tossed out apron. "Bingo" in a box covered in old webs was an apron and dress. She closed the closet door and changed in the dark of the small room. She accidentally stepped on something in the process of changing. When she looked down she realized it was a pair of badly worn shoes. She fit them on. They were a bit big but it would have to do.

She creaked the door open and looked out. No one in sight. So she dashed out the closet and speed walked towards the back of the castle. Voices sounded behind her so Rose picked up the pace. Her new but damaged shoes were flapping and making noise. She constantly looked behind her to assure she wasn't being followed.
But she paid too much attention to behind herself and not in front. Causing her to boulder into a strong force.

She blinked trying to process what or who she just ran into but something gripped her arm hard. "Well, we'll look who it is. I've been looking all over for you, mut." Rose's eyes widen. She thrashed around trying to snatch her arm out the deathly grip.

"Don't think you'll get away that easily, Rose."

"Let me go, Keil!"

"Oh no.. tou see Brent wants you dead. Hmm I think I wouldn't mind it either but first.." he gripped Rose close to him and tucked her hair behind her ear. Rose smack Keil hard across his face. But this probably wasn't a good idea. As he smacked her back harder. She fell to the floor. "You're just a common whore" he gripped her forearm, yanking her up and pushed her into the wall making her hit her head. "But a man has needs." He pressed his manly hood into her pelvis, swaying rhythmically then began kissing and sucking on her neck. "Stop" she pleaded. He placed his hand on her throat and gently squeezed. Her breath hitched as she struggled to focus.

"Keil please-" hungrily he put his mouth on hers. With a hand still on her throat he placed his other on her rear, squeezing it tightly. The grip made her cry out in pain but he only kissed her harder. He pushed his body hard into hers, rubbing his crotch firmly into hers. "Shall I take this to the next level?" Keil said breathlessly. Suddenly she gasped. A splitting sound of gushy liquids rushed in Rose's ears. She felt something warm around her stomach. As she checked, Keil fell the the floor. There was blood all over her!

She looked up to see no one else but king Vincent himself.