Chapter Twenty-Five

A/N** Girlies I've been thinking so hard about how to write this and do it justice. ANyways kinda heavy smut ahead. I've never really written something like this before so bear with me 😭

ALSO!!! YN IS 18 YEARS OLD IN THIS STORY, NEARLY 19! THOUGH SHE IS YOUNGER SHE IS A LEGAL ADULT I WOULD NEVER WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITH ANYONE YOUNGER THAN 18! ANYONE WHO WOULD WRITE THIS WITH MINOR CHARACTERS IS DISGUSTING ADN SHOULD BE REPORTED!

He continued to kiss down your body, greedy to have his mouth on any part of exposed skin. Your dress was slightly low cut, and he certainly took advantage of the fact that you were also wearing a skirt. He shifted down so his head was level with your thighs and began his attack. The slow deliberate kisses he peppered along the inside of your thighs left you red and breathless. 

He moves upwards again, kissing the bottom part of your stomach, now exposed from your skirt riding up around the top of your hips. He looked you in the eyes, waiting for the go-ahead. 

You had a pretty good idea of where this was going, and you trusted him but that didn't make you any less nervous. You had never been that into this kind of thing before, you suppose it was because you never really liked anyone this much. A different four-letter word lingered in the back of your head, but you dared not even to think it. You nod, still breathless, as he pulls down your underwear, exposing yourself under him. 

You threw your head back as soon as his mouth connected to your crotch. You were already in a state of near ecstasy and things were just getting started. He held your hips down, placing one of your legs over his shoulder as he licked up your slit, ending on your clit.  You couldn't help but moan as he continued to eat you out. 

Your hands flew to his hair, pulling, as he slid a finger into you. He groaned as you pulled harder, moving his attention to your clit as he continued to finger you. You were being as quiet as you could manage, but it was impossible to keep everything in. 

You could feel a knot building in the pit of your stomach and moaned "Ed... please," 

"Tell me what you want." He pulled his mouth away but his hand remained as he slid another finger into you, circling your clit with his thumb. 

You moaned louder "I'm almost there. Ed, please." you begged. 

He returned his mouth to your core, pushing his tongue inside of you. The feeling was so foreign yet you welcomed it with open arms (and legs).  You could feel your edge approaching as you attempted to buck your hips against his face, but his hands kept you firmly in place. You were certain that his rings would leave marks. 

You moaned out his name loudly as the wave of your orgasm crashed down on you, rocking your whole body and curling your toes. He appeared satisfied with his work as he removed his hands from your hips and pulled curled you into his side as you caught your breath. 

"That was- Wow." You exclaim breathlessly. 

Eddie chuckles "Yeah, wow is right." 

You fell asleep that way, holding each other with the day's makeup and clothes still on. 

You woke up to the sound of an alarm and temporarily forgot about your suspension as you saw the time and panicked about being late. You were hit with a wave of sadness and anger as you remembered your principles course of action and her words to you. 

 The truth is you struck another student and spread false and extremely harmful allegations against him.

The memory made your blood boil, how could she do this to you?

Your back was to Eddie, you must have turned in your sleep. You shifted to face him, seeing him so peacefully calmed you, and right now, you really needed that. 

Seeing his sleeping form did calm you. But, his hand was under his head and you saw his rings. Flashbacks of the night before came to you, mostly thoughts of his rough calloused hands gripping your hips and thighs. You shifted into an upright position and risked a glance at your lower half. 

You were still partially undressed from the waist down and saw, peeking out from the bottom of your skirt just barely, the imprint of the thick-set rings. You were glad that at least there were no designs on the bottoms of the jewelry so it wasn't that distinguishable. 

You were careful to leave the bed without waking Ed, crawling over him, and walking silently into the bathroom. You weren't very happy to see various small hickeys dispersed around your neck and collarbone, but there was no denying the blush that crept up your neck as you examined them closer. 

You cleaned off your day-old makeup and used the bathroom as well as brushed your teeth, cringing at the volume of the flushing and running water. Ed didn't seem to mind, though. You wandered back into the bedroom and smiled softly as you picked up his Hellfire shirt, remembering running around the Clubhouse, clutching his shirt and jackets. 

You again internally cringe when you remember that you thought he was trying to hook up with you that day. Then, you laugh to yourself out loud, stifling it as best you could. Because, in the end, you were the one who wanted to hook up with him more even if he had admitted that he always found you attractive. 

You walked to the front of the trailer, picking through the cabinets for some form of coffee. Once you found something to satisfy your caffeine fix, you picked through the bags you didn't bother unpacking yesterday. You picked up your copy of Lord of the Rings and settled into the corner of the couch the warm mug nestled in your lap. 

You could get used to the quiet of the morning. At least until next week.