Some People Just Want to Watch The World Burn (Part 5)

"Ric, she wants the knife," Faith says. "Okay, well, where is it?" Alaric asks. "I-I lost it in the woods. I was running around in circles all night trying to find a place to hide," Landon says. "Okay, okay. Well, let's, uh, find it before she does, huh?" Alaric says as the group heads back outside. The pyromancer growls, "We don't want any trouble," Alaric says. "What does she want?" Raf asks. "I don't know," Landon says sheepishy. "Lan?" Raf asks. "Maybe she wants the knife you said you don't have," Hope says. "Back in the cellar, go. Go, go, go, go<" Alaric tells the students. "Where the hell is it?" Faith growls. "I'm sorry. I panicked," Landon says pulling out the knife. "What the hell, Lan?" Raf says. "Hope, the doors," Alaric says noticing they were opening. "Got it. Adiuuatur. Okay, it's a quick fix. It won't last long," Hope says spelling the doors. "All right, great, I need a cell phone," Alaric says knowing that he needs to call Dorian.  "Take your pick," Landon says gesturing to the table of stuff. "What is all this?" Alaric asks. "It's from the people on the bus. I didn't bring it here. I..." Landon says before being interrupted. "Hope, If he says "I swear" one more time, I'm gonna melt him," Faith says as a warning.  

Rebekah smirks at her daughter, realizing they were very similar. 

"Set! Hut!" Lizzie calls. "Blitz. It's green, it's green," Dana calls out. The whistle blows. "Your sister sucks at football. You should've absorbed her in the womb," Dana tells Lizzie. "You know what? We've been playing this game for years, and for years you have been digging at me. Is it because I'm prettier than you?" Lizzie asks.  "Honestly, I just get a thrill from tormenting all the crazies. Speaking of, it's been a while since you paid a visit to my mom's pharmacy. Maybe you're feeling a little delusional because you're off your meds," Dana taunts Lizzie before walking away. Lizzie turns around when she hears chanting, and then Grace and the townies disappear. "Uh oh," Lizzie mutters.  MG and Josie turn around, "Did she just do what I think she did," MG asks. Josie and Lizzie nod, "Boundary spell and an illusion spell," Josie whispers. "Why the illusion spell," MG asks. "So the people watching don't know what's actually going on," Lizzie says. "And the boundary spell," MG asks. "So we can't stop her," the twins say. 

Hope and Faith turn to their cousin, "She punched me first," they quote her. "Okay I may have lied a little," Grace says. "A little," Hope says gesturing towards the screen. 

"Please tell me you have something," Alaric says to Dorian. "Connection sucks. W-Where are you?" Dorian says. "Root cellar full of contraband that our pickpocket Landon Kirby claims he didn't steal," Faith says agitated. "There's a fire-breather outside. Can you prioritize your rage?" Raf complains.  "Dragon," Dorian says after a moment. "What?" Alaric asks. "Dragon. She steals treasure, breathes fire, hides the loot in her lair. She's-she's not a pyromancer, she's a..." Dorian starts explaining."Dragons don't exist, or look like normal people," Alaric denies.  There was a time we would have said that about vampires," Dorian says blandly.  Alaric scoffs. "Okay, fine. She's a, a human dragon," Alaric admits. "Now what? In anything I've ever read... In fiction. ...the way to take down a dragon, you need a buttload of courage and a sword," Dorian explains. "How about a knife?" Faith asks. The dragon growls, "Didn't anyone ever tell you smoking's bad for you?" Hope taunts. "I know. Quitting's hard," Faith adds as the two dodge a fire ball. "Scutum," they chant. "Took you long enough," Faith sneers. "Sorry, I couldn't find a rock," Raf says. "There's literally a lair full of heavy objects," Hope says. "Hope, alley-oop," Raf says tossing her the knife. 

"Hello, darlings," Grace says. "You have royally pissed me off," she tells the townies. She then punches Connor in the face several times. Breaks one of Dana's wrists and knocks out several of her teeth. She then continues with the rest of the team, injuring each of them so they cannot play. She walks up to Dana, "Don't worry darling, Your suffering will only last until your wrist heals," Grace tells her. Dana whimpers. "Now I guess you will learn your lesson. Do Not Mess with the People I care about," Grace says grabbing Dana's broken wrist. "It won't end well," she says. 

Kol smirks at his daughter. Caroline smiles at the dark haired girl who defended her daughter. 

"Promise kept. You both all right? Let's give her a proper burial. See if you can find a shovel," Alaric says inspecting the woman. "Dorian," Alaric greets. "Found it. The soft spot, that's how you kill it," Dorian says. "Uh, knife in the heart did the trick," Alaric says.

"How ironic," Faith and Rebekah say simultaneously.

"Huh. Okay. So much for research," Dorian groans. "What are you reading, Game of Thrones? "Puff, the Magic Dragon." Look, this just doesn't make any sense. I-It has got to be something else," Dorian mutters. "Nope. It's a dragon, all right. I've got to call you back," Alaric says. "Ric. Ric! Dr. Saltzman..." the students call out. "Oh, my God. Was that a...?" Landon says amazed. "You guys go," Alaric says to the two boys.  "Get to the car and get out of here. What about you? I have an idea. What? She wants this. She's going to be back. "All right, you two, go to the car. I'll meet you there. Go, go," Alaric concedes. "You wake up with a death wish today?" Alaric asks."Something like that," Hope mutters. 

"Not for the dragon that they did not know was going to be there, " Elijah says.  "For the boy," Klaus adds.

"Why do I feel like it is a good time to siphon the boundary and illusion spell," Josie asks. Lizzie sighs and lifts her hand to start siphoning. Before they can siphon the spell, Grace breaks down the boundary spell. "The audience thinks we are winning and that their players are getting hurt during plays," she tells them. MG and Kaleb look at her with blank expressions, while Josie and Lizzie look impressed with the complexity of the spells.

Kol smiles impressed with his daughter's spell as well.