Extra #3

Elijah's Influence on the Girls

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

The Girls First time Home Without Elijah:

Klaus and Hayley were the ones to pick up the girls for the break from school. The three of them sat in the backseat side by side, "Mom," Hope calls. Hayley turns to her daughter, "Do you think that we can show Uncle Elijah what we learned," Hope asks. Hayley exchanges a look with Klaus, "We'll see," Klaus says.

As they continue driving, all three girls eventually fall asleep, "We never decided what we would tell them," Hayley whispers, she was hurt that Elijah was gone with no warning, but the three girls in the back seat would be heartbroken. "We could tell them that Uncle Elijah had to deal with bad guys," Klaus whispers. Hayley turns to him, "It may be the easiest thing," he adds. Hayley sighs, and nods.

They arrive at the compound just as the girls wake up, and the three girls scramble to get unbuckled and into the compound. Grace gets into the courtyard and Kol bends down to hug her, she runs into her father's arms. "Oh, look at you," Kol says. "It's been too long," he adds. "You saw me two weeks ago," Grace says, and Kol shrugs. "Where's Uncle Elijah, we have a super cool thing to show him," Faith says after hugging her parents. The Mikaelson parents exchange a look, "Girls," Kol starts. "Uncle Elijah had to deal with some bad guys but he misses you," Klaus interrupts.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Small Listening Ears:

Kol and Klaus had been looking for Elijah for two years, they had finally heard about a sighting of their brother in France so they went. They had planned to bring their brother home for their daughters. Things did not go as planned, they got back to the compound after the girls went to bed and needed to have a talk with the other Mikaelson adults.

Rebekah was the first to notice her brothers coming into the room. "What happened," she asked, noticing their facial expressions. "Where's Elijah," Davina asks, her husband of one year. "He has no interest in returning," Klaus says, pouring himself a drink. "What do you mean," Hayley asks. "Elijah had a witch do a spell, and make him be able to be compelled," Kol says, taking the drink that Klaus offered. "He compelled 'Always and Forever' away," Klaus says. But what the adults did not notice was a seven year old Faith sitting outside the room, listening.