Let's Just Finish This Dance (Part 1)

Lizzie and Grace barely got any sleep the night before, they were planning for Miss Mystic Falls. Lizzie was going to be competing so the duo were in Caroline's childhood home studying. "What about this one," Lizzie asks, wearing a white dress with sparkles on the bodice and the skirt puffs out at the bottom. "No, my uncle gave that one to your mother for prom," Grace says. "Your uncle did not take my mother to prom," Lizzie says. "That did not stop him from giving her a dress," Grace says. Lizzie groans and heads back into the other room to try on another dress. 

"She's going to try on the blue dress now, isn't she," Klaus asks. Grace groans and nods. 

Clarke has a hostage with a bag over their head sitting by the pit of Malivore. "So we're clear, then. You'll bring me what I want...by any means necessary," Clarke says. The hostage does not move, "I need some indication that you agree. Or else I withdraw my very generous offer and I toss you in...right now," he threatens. "Will you do it?" he asks. "I need an unmarked vehicle with an armed plainclothes driver to transport an asset. It's high priority," Clarke says into a walkie talkie. "Copy that, Agent Clarke. Destination?" the man says on the other end of the walkie. "Mystic Falls, Virginia. The Salvatore School," Clarke says. 

"Oh that sounds wonderful," Elijah says, sarcastically. 

Hope is peacefully sleeping in her dorm with Landon. "Hope, wake up," Landon pleads as Hope tosses and turns given her nightmare. "Hope, wake up," Landon says. Hope sits up and uses her magic to throw Landon across the room. Hope woke up and yells in shock, "Oh, my God. Landon, are you okay?" Hope asks. "Well, I was recently dead, so I think I'll mend," Landon says. "What happened?" Hope asks. "You were having a nightmare. And then you screamed and some magical wave thing hit me, and now I have art supplies where no man should," Landon says. Hope sighs laying back down on the bed. Landon slips out the door down the hallway to Dr. Saltzman's office and knocks on the door.

"Why were you sleeping together," Hayley and Klaus growl at the same time. 

"Hey, Dr. Saltzman, uh, can we talk?" Landon asks. "Yeah, of course," Alaric says. "Oh, I'm sorry," he says noticing Kol and Davina. "I was just doing some Phoenix research. Please sit down," Alaric says. "Um, yeah, well, I mean, obviously I'm dying to know m-more, uh, pard-pardon the pun," Landon says, glancing at Kol who laughs. "I can't wait for him to meet Nik," Kol whispers to Davina who rolls her eyes. "Uh, but actually, I wanted to talk to you about..." Alaric says. "MG?" Alaric asks. "Is he still acting weird?" Landon asks, getting distracted. "Look, once Emma's done with her therapy intensive with Raf, she'll work with MG..." Alaric says. "And she'll work with you, too, if you want to deal with the fallout of him, you know...kill you," Alaric adds. "Dr. Saltzman, I'm honestly just glad to know what I am. And that I belong at the school," Landon says. "Good. You, uh...got a little..." Alaric says noticing the paint on Landon. "Yeah, that was actually what I wanted to talk to you about," Landon says, glancing at Kol and Davina again. "Paint?" Kol asks, exchanging a look with Davina.  

Klaus looks at Kol and Davina, "He seems nervous to talk to the two of you," Klaus says. "I can't wait for him to meet me," Klaus says. Hope hides her face in her hands. 

"And how about this one," Lizzie comes out in a blue dress. "My uncle gave that dress to your mother, for the Mikaelson ball that his mother tried to kill him at," Grace deadpans. Lizzie shrieks, "Is there a dress in this closet that your uncle did not give her," Lizzie asks. "Caroline's wedding dress," Grace deadpans. "That won't work, my mom's wedding dress is in France," Lizzie says. Grace holds up a picture of Caroline at Miss Mystic Falls. "And the dress, she wore at Miss Mystic Falls," Grace adds. "That will work," Lizzie says. Before Lizzie leaves the room she turns to Grace, "I love you," Lizzie whispers. "I love you too," Grace says.