Extra #1

Hope, Faith and Grace being kids

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Josh learning how to play Candy Land:

Josh was sitting with his three nieces in the compound courtyard, they were playing Candy Land. Josh knew that the rest of their family was doing something to protect their kids. He was acting a distraction, he was also a willing distraction.

"Red, red, red," Faith says. "Faith, you can't do that," Josh says. "Says who?" Faith asks. "The rules," Josh deadpans. "Nuhuh," Faith argues. "Yeah, this is how we play," Grace says. "But you can't go on all the red because your piece is red," Josh argues. Faith gets mad that she is being told that she is playing wrong, and knocks Josh's piece over. "There. Now your character is dead," she says. Josh picks him back up, "And he pops back like magic," Josh narrates. "That's not magic," Hope says. She then takes her bracelet off and melts the piece, "That's magic," she argues.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Sleeping Arrangements:

Hope, Faith and Grace were playing upstairs in the attic. They were unaware of the fact that Nik was looking for them. "What are you three doing," Nik asks from the doorway. "Nothing," Grace says hiding a book behind her back. Nik smirks, noticing the similarities between her and her father. "You know, we'd rather have you three not play up here," Nik tells the three girls. "Why not," Hope asks. "Well there is the dust, splinters and let's not forget the bats," he says teasing them. "There aren't any bats," Grace argues looking to the ceiling. "There is no evidence that your dad does not sleep upside down like a bat," he says.

"No, my dad sleeps in a bed with my mom," Grace says. Faith nods, "Me too," she agrees. Grace and Faith turn to Hope, "My mom used to sleep with Uncle Elijah," she whispers. "But now she cries herself to sleep," Hope says. Nik's eyes widened, as the three girls turn to him. "Why did Aunt Hayley sleep with Uncle Elijah," Grace asks. "Why does Aunt Hayley cry herself to sleep," Faith adds. Nik sighs, "We'll tell you when you are older," he says. They nod accepting that. "Now come on," he says.

 "Now come on," he says