We're Gonna Need A Spotlight (Part 3)

The vampire faction were all sitting in an empty classroom trying to decide what to do for the talent show. Kaleb was sitting in a chair trying to ignore and then a slug went into his ear. "All right, y'all. All right, hold on. I'm thinking maybe we could compel people to do stupid human tricks," MG suggests. The vampires boo and throw wadded up pieces of paper at him. "Okay, all right. Hold on. Is anyone up for stand-up comedy? Huh?" MG asks. The vampires immediately boo again. "Yeah? No. Okay. All right," MG says. "Y'all don't want to do anything fun," MG says annoyed because he knows that Lizzie will force them to participate. "Man, this whole thing is a total waste of time," one of the vampires says. "Well, I guess we could just boycott the whole show," MG says. "MG, we should be using this time to take a stand," Kaleb says. "Right? I mean, come on. Like, we-we should...We should...Uh, we should... We-we should sing. We should sing. We shou..." Kaleb says before beginning to sing. "We should sing. That'll show 'em," Kaleb sings. The vampires cheer and clap for Kaleb, "Right? Huh? No, thank..." Kaleb says. "Okay, okay," MG says agreeing. "All right, you, get me a piano. MG, we're gonna need a spotlight. Everyone else, line up. I need to see how high you can kick," Kaleb says.

Bonnie looks at Caroline, "Do you think that Lizzie would make them do the talent show, even if they did not want to," she asks. Caroline shakes her head, "Not if they did not want to," she says. Hope and Faith turn to Bonnie and silently nod their heads.

Hope and Landon were in the kitchen checking a cake in the oven. "If it's gooey, then it's not done. Mm-mm," Hope says. "Are you sure cake decorating counts as a talent?" Landon asks. "Well, um, you told me that you don't know karate, then you stepped on my feet during salsa, and then you straight up refused to try - synchronized ribbon dancing," Hope says. "Sorry. My dignity wouldn't fit in the unitard," Landon says. Hope laughs, "You know, it's not too late to pull out that notebook of lyrics that you have and sing something," Hope says. "I don't really sing in front of people. Those songs are private," Landon says. "Okay, well...cake decorating it is. And you know what? You're gonna like it," Hope says. Landon laughs, "Sorry. I like whatever's gotten into you lately," Landon says. "Yeah? The only thing...that would make this day better..." Hope says. "Huh?" Landon asks. "...is if we went and got rid of that urn," Hope continues. "As the person that stole the knife that started this whole thing, trust me, that sounds like a bad idea," Landon says. "It'll be fun. It'll be like a road trip. We'll just grab the damn thing and take it wherever it leads us," Hope says. "From what that Necromancer told you, Malivore is where that leads us, and we have no idea where that is. Are you feeling okay?" Landon asks, confused. "We can talk about it on the road," Hope says, turning away from him. "I...The cake. Oh..." Landon exclaims realizing that the kitchen was beginning to fill with smoke. Hope eyes turn green and her facial expression turns almost evil. Landon coughs, "Hope, turn on the vent," Landon exclaims. Hope breaks out of her daze and goes over to the switch and it shocks her. The slug pops out of her ear, "Oh, my God! Landon. What is that?" she asks. Landon turns to her as the slug screeches. Landon stabs it with a knife, "You ever see Wrath of Khan?" he asks.

"How can the daughter of Klaus seem even more evil than they already are," Elena asks. "How can one person be so self centered that they ruin their relationships with everyone around them," Faith asks.

"So, Uncle Hypocrite," Jen says. Faith laughs, "Uncle Elijah prides himself on having the best control of his bloodlust," Faith says. "But he doesn't, he hides it so that he can maintain his noble image," Faith says. "Okay," Jen says confused. "And then he scolds his siblings for their bloody rampages," Faith finishes. "Oh," Jen says. "Yeah," Faith says. "That's wrong," Jen says. "He killed the first woman he loved and went to the devil for help," Faith says. "The devil," Jen asks. "His mother," Faith amends. Jen nods, "She put a magical door in his head, to block out memories that he did not want to remember," Faith says. "A magical door," Jen asks. "The Red Door," Faith says spookily and then laughs.