We're Being Punked, Pedro (Part 2)

"So, does my dad know that you already told us about the dragon?" Lizzie asks.  "Nope, he thinks we kept it a secret," Faith says with a smirk. "Public service awaits. All right, listen up. It's a beautiful day. You got options: Litter, weeds, graffiti. Your choice," Dorian says handing something to Kaleb. "It's bad enough we get punished while the humans get a pass, but there ain't no way in hell I'm picking up their garbage," Kaleb complains holding it out for Lizzie. "Uh, I don't do trash either," Lizzie says refusing to touch it. Hope rolls her eyes, "I love trash, as of this moment," she says sarcastically. Josie and Hope walk off together while Faith walks off with Lizzie. 

Caroline looks confused at the idea that the twins are separating.  While Hayley and Rebekah are confused on why their daughters are going on different directions.

"Uh, I think it's done," Raf says looking at the cooked rabbit. "Oh... Next time, we got to catch, like, a deer or something. You know, more meaty, less... - rabbity," Landon says. Raf laughs, "It's food, man," Raf says. "I'm good. Thanks for sticking with me," Landon says. "Nowhere else I'd rather be, bro," Raf tells Landon. "I don't know. That school was good for you," Landon tells Raf. "Lan, you run, I run, period," Raf says. 

"Well he's loyal, I'll give him that," Klaus says looking at Elijah briefly. 

"They hate me, don't they," Landon says after a moment. "Hope and her cousins? Probably. You want to explain why you kept lying to her? Why did you lie to me?" Raf ask. "That's the problem. I can't. Every time I try to put it into words, all I can say is it's like the knife wanted me to steal it. And then it wanted me to lie," Landon says lamely. "Knives don't have conscious thoughts, brother," Raf says. "I know, but knives don't usually attract dragons either," Landon says blandly. "Um, well, what's done is done. It's not like you're ever gonna see her again anyway," Raf says.

"If only that were true," Grace says. 

After noticing Landon's forlorn expression, "Hey, hey... it's just the two of us. Living off the land. Nothing better," Raf says trying to cheer him up. "A burger. A burger would be better," Landon jokes. Raf laughs, "A burger would be better," he concedes. "Hey, I got an idea... to make some money. Put your new werewolf kill to work. You in?" Landon says after a moment. 

"What is this kid, stupid," Damon asks. "And this is why Landon should never come up with the plans," Lizzie says. Grace smirks. 

As Kol and Grace are driving back to New Orleans. "What actually happened?" Kol asks his daughter. She sighs, and tells him the truth, Kol listens and sighs as well knowing Grace had his anger issues paired with her mother's fierce protectiveness. "What are you going to tell Elijah," Kol asks his daughter. Grace smirks, "She called our family weak and I was simply defending our family name," Grace says mocking Elijah. "Throw in an Always and Forever and that sounds good," Kol says with a smirk. Grace fake gasps and nods, "Why didn't I think of that," she says. 

Kol smirks realizing how alike he and his daughter are. Hope and Faith roll their eyes at their Uncle and cousin. Elijah looks offended.

 Elijah looks offended