Mombie Dearest (Part 6)

"We need you three to do something," Finn says. The girls sit up straighter, "It's a spell," Henrik continues. "A spell that will make us disappear from this plane and be only seen by you three," Finn adds. "Okay," Faith says. Hope nods agreeing, "Fine," Grace agrees. "But we need a failsafe, just in case we need other family members to see you," Grace adds. Finn sighs but nods agreeing to her terms. Finn goes over to a book labeled 'A Collection of William Shakespeare' and opens it up, to a specific spell. He points to it, "How did you know," Grace asks. "Does the phrase watched over you for fifteen years go right over your head," he asks. Grace shrugs, Hope and Faith hold hands preparing to do the spell and Grace joins them. The three mutter the spell and slowly Finn disappears along with Henrik. They stop chanting, "How do we know that it worked," Faith asks. "Grace, this is your conscience. We haven't spoken in a while," Finn's voice says. Grace rolls her eyes, "It worked, " she says. "Wait, if your conscience is actually Uncle Finn and not Elijah does that mean you'll listen," Faith asks. "No, that would take a miracle," Henrik says. "Rude," Grace says.

"Why would it take a miracle," Kol asks. Henrik looks at his brother, "Kol, would you really like me to answer that question," Henrik asks. Kol looks at Grace, "Nope, I have my answer," Kol says.

Before the girls come in to siphon the spell, Caroline walks into the office. "Alaric said you wanted to see me," she says to Josette. "I wanted to thank you for being the girl's mother, and being such a good one," Josette says. Caroline smiles, "It was perfect, they are perfect just the way they are," Caroline says. Jo nods, "Lizzie seems a lot like you," Jo comments. Caroline laughs, "And Josie is exactly like you," Caroline adds. "I'll bring them in," Caroline says and opens the door. "So, we just siphon the magic out of her until she's... what, dead again?" Lizzie asks. "Oh, my God. Lizzie, what is wrong with you?" Josie exclaims. "What?" Lizzie asks. "It's okay, Josie. It's okay. I'm already dead. I was a witch, just like you. And we believe in the natural order of things. I shouldn't be here. I love that I had this, but it's a lie. And now I need you to help me make it right. The longer I'm here, the more I remember where I came from. I used to watch you. I used to watch all of you. Like in a dream...where everything is warm and happy. I think I was at peace. So that's where I'll be. Waiting for you," Jo tells her girls. "I'm so sorry. I was awful to you," Lizzie says beginning to cry. "Oh, Lizzie. You have such a big heart. It's okay to let other people see it," Jo says. Both girls start to cry, "Oh, my beautiful girls. You are everything that I could have ever wished for. Everything. Be good to each other. Fight for each other. When you're older, you'll understand what I mean. But I need you to remember that I said it," Jo says. "I can't. I can't," Josie says. "Oh, Josette, this is the right thing to do. It's the only thing to do for you," Alaric says. The girls siphon the magic away and when Jo disappears, they hug each other. Caroline comes up to the two of them, "Why don't you say your goodbyes and I will take you on a trip, alright," Caroline tells the twins soothingly. The twins nod and head back to their dorm.

The audience is silent, no one wants to talk about what just had to happen. Or why it had to happen.

"Ric, why don't you go home. I'll take care of all of this," Dorian says. "The only place I'm going is to find whatever monster did this and kill it. Slowly," Alaric says darkly. "It wouldn't do you any good," a voice says. "And who the hell are you?" Alaric asks. "Oh. Your pathetic attempt at humor does nothing to mask your fear. Tremble then in the presence of the Necromancer!" the voice says dramatically. "Who?" Alaric asks. "The... Necromancer! Bringer of life and death. He who holds the Fates' threads. The cursed king of the underworld!" The Necromancer says. "It's not ringing any bells," Alaric says. "All I know about necromancers is from video games. And they're, like, low-level - witch cannon fodder," Alaric adds. "I am no mere witch. There's only one me, I assure you. And now you've seen what I can do. Let's get down to the business of a certain knife," the Necromancer taunts. "If you're the one responsible for what went down today..." Alaric starts. "Yeah," The Necromancer taunts. "...you're gonna wish you were someone else," Alaric says. "I told you. Death cannot hold me," the Necromancer boasts. "Buddy...we'll see about that," Alaric threatens. He then pulls out his phone and calls someone. "I may need you help," he says to the other person.

"Who did Alaric call," Damon asks. "Ghostbusters," Grace whispers to Lizzie who laughs.