Maybe I Should Start From The End (Part 3)

"Seylah, Seylah, please, I-I-I didn't want to burden you with this, but I don't... I don't do well in captivity. Seylah, Seylah, I'm sorry. I-I-I..." Landon stutters. "Who sent you?" Seylah demands. "I already told you my miserable life story. Nobody gives a crap about me," Landon says. "Quit playing games. Who'd you call?" Seylah demands. "I don't even have a phone," Landon says. "I never said you did," Seylah says. "You wouldn't believe me," Landon says, knowing the Salvatore school and the Mikaelson sounded far fetched. "What I don't believe is you're my son. So I suggest you spill your guts before the iron heats up," Seylah threatens.

"Oh, okay then," Kol says. "That's not normal," Damon adds. "What is going on," Klaus asks. Lizzie and Josie sigh, knowing that they were going to be returning from Europe in a couple of days and things were only going to be more complicated.

"We should come in hot," Faith says. "There could be a Jabberwocky on the other side of that door, for all we know," Alaric says and the three girls give him a look. "Nonsensical poem written by?" he asks. "Charles Dodgson," the three say in unison. "Wrong. Lewis Carroll," Alaric says. Hope chuckles, "The pen name of Charles Dodgson," Hope corrects. "Waht can we say, we're crushing English, too," Faith says with a smirk. "That or our family members are a thousand years old," Grace adds. They hear a man scream, "No, no, no," Alaric says noticing the girls expressions. "Patere," Hope says knocking down the door. The three walk in, and see two older people watching TV. "Hi," Faith starts shocked. "Uh, uh, what-what are you watching?" Hope adds. "Oh...I'm so sorry that we've ruined your lunch," Grace says. "I... I-I promise we're gonna replace your door," Alaric says entering. "That's some compass," Alaric adds. "We're in the wrong place," he says. "Or," Faith says. "Someone knew we were coming," Grace finishes.

"Who knew that you were in the middle of nowhere," Elijah asks. "Uh, that is a good question, Elijah," Henrik says. Finn covers Henrik's mouth, "Why don't you watch and find out," Henrik continues muffled.

The iron hisses with the hot steam, "Why so quiet? You wouldn't shut up when we were having lunch," Seylah taunts. "I thought you believed me. Now I'm not giving you anything," Landon says. The iron hisses again, "Everyone talks... eventually," Seylah says. "Please don't do this. I swear to you I am telling you the truth. I am your son," Landon says. "Stop saying that, or I'll burn your lips shut," Seylah says angrily. "The Salvatore School. That's who I called. That boarding school I was telling you about? It's a school for vampires and witches and werewolves and..." Landon rants. "Because they're real," Seylah says not believing him. "And so are dragons and gargoyles and freaking talking trees and I don't know what else!" Landon says. "You got to be kidding me," Seylah says. "You believe that but not that I'm your son?" Landon asks feeling broken. "They're here. They must have followed you," Seylah whispers. "Wait. You got... You have to cut me loose," Landon pleads.

"Just go straight into the danger and leave your kid without any protection," Kol says. Grace turns to him, "You do realize that you let me make fun of my aunts and uncles on a daily basis, right," she asks.

"Spoiler alert. Our story's about to take one hell of a turn," Hope says. "A monstrous turn," Grace adds.

"That sounds lovely," Matt and Jeremy say at the same time. Grace rolls her eyes and then smirks, realizing that Matt was already dead.

"Seylah, is that you?" Landon asks. He hears bones cracking and heavy breathing, "Holy smokes. We can talk about this," Landon says. More bones crack, "If you have a mouth," he says.

"This kid is a danger magnet," Bonnie says.

"I used Landon's bracelet to do a locator spell, but all it located was more trouble," Hope tells Dr. Saltzman.

"What kind of trouble," Stefan asks.

"Can I help you?" a man asks the three girls and Dr. Saltzman. "Yeah, I hope so. Uh..." Hope starts. "Say, what's going on here?" Alaric interrupts. "Gas leak. Don't worry, though, we have it under control," the man says. "You wouldn't happen to know who lives here, would you?" Faith asks pointing to one of the houses. "We tried knocking, but no one's home," Grace adds. "Um, we're looking for..." Hope goes to finish. "The highway. See, we're lost, and we... well, we saw you guys, and we thought we'd ask for directions," Alaric interrupts again. "Yeah, at the end of the road, you make a right. Can't miss it," the man says with a smile. "Cool. Thanks. All right, let's go, Jessica, Emily, Amanda," Alaric says, ushering the girls back towards the car. "'Jessica'? Really?" Hope asks. "I've been part of enough cover-ups to smell one a mile away," Alaric dismisses. "And how many of those cover-ups were when your little friends wanted to kill the Mikaelsons," Grace asks. "And how many of them worked," Faith adds. Grace laughs and high fives her cousin. "Do you think they're after Landon?" Hope asks ignoring her cousins. "Well, all I know is they wouldn't have asked about him if they had him, so... we gotta find him before they do," Alaric says.

"The cover-ups worked," Elena says. "Name one," Faith says. "One what," Elena asks. "Name one cover-up that worked," Hope says.