A Very Important Announcement

Greetings, my worthy friends...

I've been making some decisions lately regarding Wattpad and have been hesitant to put them into action, but I can't dawdle about it forever. So... You're probably wondering what these decisions are and how it impacts you. 

As you know, I am working more towards publishing the stories I've written over the years, and some of these are now only available in excerpt format. Stories impacted currently are Between Two Worlds, and the Princess of the Highlands Trilogy. I have book four up as it's not as crucial to the trilogy, and I'm also in the very beginning stages of drafting with it. I also have the short story collection up for that as well. 

As for the rest, most of my work on here does not reflect who I currently am as an author in terms of where I am at in my writing journey. While I may work on these stories in future and edit them to be publishable, I don't have the time to do so right now and don't really want people reading these as they stand. These include the novellas I've written for the Open Novella Contest over the years and then some. I will be taking these down entirely and am not sure when I'll put them back up. 

Stories impacted by this decision are:

~ Within the Forest 

~ A Matter of Time

~ Mark of the Sea Lord

~ Walk My Love

You may be wondering, if I'm taking these down, why do I not mention my LOTR fanfictions? Those fanfictions are a reflection of my very early writing and are consequently very cringe, I am not publishing them (obviously) and they're fun. I may also try in future to finish the ones I never completed...but I can't give a timeline for that at present. 

Stories that are remaining up for the present are:

~ My poetry collections (may be published in future, but for now, they're available to read for free)

~ Woman of the Sea (needs serious editing and I intend on publishing it sometime, just not at present, and it's a better first draft than other works) 

~ Last Dance (I received a revise and resubmit request, but haven't been able to edit this book the way I want to, so for now, it's available to read in its current form, though it will be changed) 

~ My Fair Lady (I'm actually quite proud of this novella, even though it also needs serious editing; see above for Woman of the Sea)

~ My short story collection

Hopefully this isn't upsetting to anyone and I hope you all understand this decision. I will keep you all updated regarding any edits or returns of books I've taken down. 

Meanwhile, feel free to check out my published work and support me as an author! <3