Book-Lover Blog Tag

So apparently this is a book-lover blog tag and since some of you don't have blogs but some of you do, I'm also doing this on here first. (If you do have a blog, put the link in the comments below and I'll check it out--possibly tag you on mine. :D) 

Rules: 

Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog. Include the Book-Lover Blog Tag graphic and rules in your post. Answer the questions. Nominate at least 5 new bloggers to do the tag.

1. What is your favorite thing about reading?

The ability to transport myself for a time in another world. The characters come alive and I get to share in their struggles and triumphs, almost like being one of them. 

2. Which male character is your favorite?

Aiee, why are you making me choose this? 

Um, probably Angus McKeith from the Crown and Covenant Series by Douglas Bond. He was/is my most serious book character crush ever and he was the starting point for the whole Princess of the Highlands Trilogy idea and so many other books of mine. 

Either him or Aristodemos from The Spartan by Caroline Dale Snedeker. Talk about tragic characters that you love and who make you cry. T_T 

And did I mention Aquila from The Lantern Bearers by Rosemary Sutcliff? 

Oh wait, only one character... >:( 

3. Which female character is your favorite? 

Hmm. Surprisingly I don't read that many books with female protagonists. 

Probably Ness or Flavia from The Lantern Bearers by Rosemary Sutcliff. I love their personalities and depth and the sadness around them both. 

Or better yet, Lisa from The Book Thief by Marcus Zuzak. I love her character and the way she sees the world and acts. 

4. Who is your favorite villain of all time? 

Synoki from The Binding of the Blade Series by L.B. Graham. Such a well-rounded character that makes you really want to scream and slit his throat or whatever just because he's so sneaky and evil. 

5. Who is your least favorite character of all time?

Elsie Dinsmore hands-down. Sorry, but I can't stand perfect people that are trying to be more perfect. It just makes me so irritated because it's so fake. 

6. Which book do you think has the strongest plot?

Good question. Probably anything by Charles Dickens. Full of twists and turns and so many details that all come together in the end that you feel mind-blown at the brilliancy. 

7. What gets on your nerves the most in a story?

Grammar. XD 

Okay, but in published books, it's when I can predict what's going to happen. Seriously. It's the worst thing ever. It makes me so mad. Urghhhhhh

And don't get me started on badly-done character tropes. 

8. Which book you own has the best cover?

Uhhhhh I have no idea. I have so many books all with amazing covers. 

9. Do you let people borrow your books?

Usually no. Unless I know the person extremely well. Or because I want them to read the book so bad. 

10. If a movie could be based on any book, what would it be? 

The Binding of the Blade Series by L.B. Graham. Please. I don't care if it would take 10 hours to watch the entire series. I WANT TO SEE IT IN FILM. (Also with the music I wrote for it haha?) 

11. Which author has inspired you the most?

Hands-down, it's Rosemary Sutcliff. Reading her stuff is what made me interested in writing in the first place and I've always been trying to imitate her style. I love all her stuff. 

12. What single book would you be unable to live without? 

The Bible. It changed my life, literally, and I honestly can't go a day without reading from it. It is the most important book to me in the world--even above all my favorite books on my shelf. 

Tags: 

autumn_sunfire

Nighean-Craobhan

ThatOneWriter2001

GadSul

The_Bookish_One

Cross-Warrior

SongofLightandShadow

Tweeter109

stormstars-

StormRidden

nightwraith17