OTP Tag Version 2. Feat. #FIANGUS

Tagged by the Popeyes Empress herself, mansi747

1. Which one hogs the blanket?

Technically Fiona because Angus tries to pretend he's fine without it, but yeah. Fiona would definitely steal the blankets by accident and then Angus would just cuddle her instead to get the warmth. 

2. Which one cuts the other's hair?

Fiona would cut Angus' hair because she wants it to look right. If she let Malcolm have the scissors, who knew what'd happen. 

3. Which one makes coffee for the other every morning?

Fiona doesn't drink coffee. Tea only, unless Malcolm happened to get her a caramel frappe. So yeah, she's making Angus his black coffee. Besides, he says she does something to it to make it taste better than when he does, but that's just psychological. 

Maybe. 

4. Which one picks up the pizza?

Angus probably. Fiona is too ashamed to admit she accidentally burnt supper and Malcolm's too busy working on his cooking skills to stop by that night to fix them one of his specialties. 

5. Which one likes their music on full volume?

Fiona. She likes to feel her music. Even if that means vibrating all the way through her. (But she listens to good music so it's okay). 

Angus likes to have the music quietly playing in the background as a kind of ambiance. 

6. Which one complains about the crumbs on the bed?

Probably Angus since he's not the one who eats in bed. 

7. Which one is ticklish?

Neither of them are really ticklish, but Fiona more than Angus. He'd just glare if you tried. So they just attack Malcolm and tickle him to death instead. 

8. Which one sings and which one plays the music?

Considering both of them have done this in the books... 

But Angus has a far richer voice and greater skill. ;) 

9. Which one proposes?

I mean, this should be obvious if you've read it...

Fiona's far too shy to attempt even saying 'I love you' first. 

I'm not going to spoil it further. If you didn't figure it out, well... 

10. Who's the messier one?

Neither of them are really messy, but like Angus Must. Always. Look. Presentable. If you didn't pick that up from the books. Fiona's generally the messier-in-appearance one. 

11. Who feels the most uncomfortable about PDA?

Angus. 

Heck, is this even a question? 

And that's the odd thing, because he initiates everything, even holding hands and kisses, and even does it in front of people, but if he thinks people are watching, he won't dare. 

And when Malcolm in the college AU's gets pictures of them, Angus nearly did him in when he found out. 

12. Who's the funniest drunk?

Fiona never really got drunk. And Angus can hold his mead fairly well so... 

Malcolm is not allowed anything beyond a normal drink. 

13. Who texts the most?

Fiona. 

Angus usually would leave you on Seen unless you are Fiona and then he'd text back in small words. He'd much rather talk in person. 

Malcolm on the other hand... Talk about chatty. 

14. Who has the most embarrassing taste in music?

Malcolm. 

Oh wait, he's not supposed to be part of this. He just jumped in anyway. 

Malcolm would listen to the craziest of stuff just because it sounds fun. 

Fiona and Angus don't really listen to anything that would be considered embarrassing unless you really hate traditional music. 

15. Who reads the most?

None of them can actually read or write... But if they could, it'd be Fiona. She'd devour books by the hundreds. Angus wouldn't have to read because she'd tell him everything. And Malcolm? He figures he doesn't need it. Unless you're paying him in food, he wouldn't bother. 

16. Who's better with the kids?

Fiona would make a great mom, but Angus would be an ever better father. He had great parents for examples. Fiona... Not so much... 

T_T 

17. Who's the one that fixes things around the house?

Angus, because he has an eye for orderliness. Fiona would notice and forget or fix it and get stressed out about it not being fixed right. 

18. Who's got the weirdest hobby?

Angus has this weird thing with making sure his weapons are in perfect condition... 

19. Who cooks and cleans up?

Fiona would do the cooking, even though Angus is the better cook, and Angus would do the cleaning up because he's sweet like that.