PREORDER your copy of my debut, BETWEEN TWO WORLDS

Promotional video above ^^^

Heyyy guys!

As you all know, my debut novel, Between Two Worlds is getting published next April with New Degree Press

As you all know, my debut novel, Between Two Worlds is getting published next April with New Degree Press. It's a historical fiction novel about a Celtic slave girl and her search for identity and belonging in Rome. Ask autumn_sunfire for her opinion about it since she's the published author and trusted expert here in this. *coughs awkwardly* 

Anyway, I need your help. Because the way this press works is, *drum roll* you preorder the book (and in return get a signed copy, mention in the acknowledgments, access to sneak-peaks, character cards, etc.) and the funds will pay for publishing costs. The required goal is $5k so ebook and paperbacks are published. But I would also like to stretch $1k more for hardcover because... I love hardcovers and I would love to see BTW as hardcover. *puppy face* 

If you would like to contribute, the link is below! And if you would like to join my launch discord, the link for that is below as well. 

Here is the pitch and blurb: 

Enid, a Celtic slave, dreams of freedom. Lucius, a baseborn Roman, dreams of acceptance. They are meant to be enemies; instead, they find a love and a faith so dangerous it could cost them everything.

Enid, a young Celt, is overjoyed when the youth she admires tells her of his love for her. But her hopes and dreams are shattered when slave traders ambush them and sell Enid off as a slave in Rome. So she buries her past, struggling to survive in a world vastly different from her own.

Illegitimate and rejected by society because of his British ancestry, Lucius is desperate to prove his worth as a Roman. He enlists in the army with hopes of gaining honor, only to lose everything in the process.

Two different souls, one hopeful for change, one seething in bitterness, both caught between two worlds. When they collide, nothing will ever be the same.

Yet Rome is hostile towards these outcasts of society, and Enid must learn to lose one identity in order to gain another, placing her faith and trust in the God of Christiani if she and Lucius are to have any hope for a future together at all.

And a sneak-peak of the character cards. ;) I'm only putting the two main characters here instead of all of them. 

Enid:

Lucius: