Final Song and some Life Updates

So yeah, in case some of you haven't heard of the hype from discord, I wrote a fan song for Tweeter109's The Fourth Piper, my rendition of the Final Song. It's above, if you want to give it a listen. :D I'd love to have Youtube comments if you... people... do that... sort of thing. 

*clears throat*

Anyway. 

I don't usually post about this stuff on my Wattpad announcements because fewer people read this than my announcements and this is rather personal. Ish. 

That being said, I'd really appreciate if you guys would pray for me in the upcoming weeks. Next week is my 17th birthday (goodness that makes me feel ancient!) and then the following weekend I have a music competition Friday night and a dance competition the next morning in Cleveland. This is my first time competing in music, and in several of my dances, I have the option to qualify for the next level if I play first. So, I guess you say I'm kinda stressed out about it/excited/but mostly stressed out at this point. And then, the weekend after, I have the ACT. And I really want to get good scores so I can apply for bigger scholarships for college. I will be taking it again in the fall, but between that and this, there's a lot weighing in the balance. (I hope that is the correct terminology.) 

And then stuff like this doesn't really help, does it? XD

Anyway, I'd so appreciate it if you guys would pray for me that I wouldn't be stressed (mainly because being stressed and having anxiety problems makes me extremely stressed) and that I would be able to enjoy the competitions, no matter my results, and that I would be okay with taking the ACT and be able to think clearly. 

No, really, I appreciate it so much. And if there's anything any of you ever need prayer for, don't stop and hesitate; feel free to pm me. I've got your back. 

*awkwardly slides out*