I need help... [Also in which I question life choices and my sanity]

I hope I got your attention. *cough* 

At any rate, Silmarilz1701 and a few other cool peeps are doing this PrepNaNo thing during October. As I'm still debating NaNo this year, I might do it anyway because even if I don't win NaNo, or maybe don't even get to do it, at least I'll have prep work done for this book... 

BUT I NEED YOUR HELP

First of all, I have no idea what story I'm doing. 

Sounds terrible, I know. But... Just let me list my options and their pros and cons, and then feel free to vote on what you think I should do by putting a +1 next to said option. (I might just go ahead and choose regardless of votes, but maybe it'd help.) 

Optiono (yes, that's a word now) uno:

- Aonachd ~ The Last Road 

Continue writing and hope to finish by the end of November. 

Pros: I'm already half-way through the book, though 1/5 through the 50k word count goal lol so I it wouldn't be too much like cheating, right? *cough*

Cons: It feels too much like cheating 

-  Woman of the Sea

Finally write out the plotline instead of vague details swimming around my head and repost to Wattpad, fixing all the issues with the previous draft. 

Pros: I've already started the story and I know enough so that it shouldn't be too difficult to do with school. 

Cons: Not sure if it'd be a novel or just a novella. Haven't figured that part out yet. 

- The Last of the Aenill

(Title subject to change FYI) 

A fantasy story that takes place in the same universe as my other fantasy stories including the one above (at least, that's the plan xp) that has an unexpected ending. At least, I hope it's an unexpected ending...

Pros: I've already written the roughest draft form of this in a short story format. 

Cons: Not sure if I'd be able to write it all out in the time for NaNo. 

- 300 Seconds

Where a group of teens bonded in friendship try to save the world. Filled with lots of humor, sarcasm, thrilling danger, etc. also a --SPOILERS-- ending...

Pros: I know exactly what I want to do with this story and I've saved a gazillion prompts. And written out a rough draft of the ending in short story format... 

Cons: Again the time constraint and the fact that I'm going to have to do so much research... Agh. 

So yeah, you see my dilemma, I hope. Any ideas and advice is welcome.