A Study Tag of Between Two Worlds

Tagged by autumn_sunfire

For this one, I'm pulling up my current editing WIP, Between Two Worlds, as it hasn't had enough recognition... 

1. Describe the plot in one sentence: 

A young Briton girl is captured and taken to Rome as a slave where she must learn to forgive and love before she can come home. 

Pretty lame, I know. But I gave it my best shot. XD 

2. Pick one sight, smell, sound, feel, and taste to describe the aesthetic of your novel: 

Glorious sunset; the crush of perfumes, body odor, animal and human waste, and spices being sold in a market place; the gentle rush of water in a fountain, soft footsteps and low, murmuring voices; warmth of the sun; bitter sweetness.

Does that work? 

3. Which 3+ songs would make up a playlist for this song? 

Between Two Worlds by Leah McHenry; it's what this whole book is based off in a way. 

Now We Are Free by Indigo Choras

Resurgam from the POLDARK soundtrack

Solstice by Marcus Warner

4. What's the time period and location in which the novel takes place? 

First century A.D.

Britannia and the city of Rome

5. Is this a standalone or part of a series?

A standalone

6. Are there any former titles you've discarded?

Actually... In the very beginning when I first thought of it, it was something like The General's Bride but I quickly tossed it out and Between Two Worlds is what I put on the cover and what stuck to the end. I liked it better anyway. 

7. How many times does the word love appear in the novel?

A whopping 60 times. 

(For the record I almost used the word the.)

8. What's the first line that comes up when you search love?