Language Tag

This started as a joke on Cross-Warrior's discord and then autumn_sunfire made it an official tag. 

So, in case you wondered whether any of my characters would swear. And I'm taking my five most precious works (whether actually written or not) for this. 

Princess of the Highlands:

Fiona - knows how to swear but doesn't because she's too self-righteous; though she has been mad enough a few times to almost do it.

Angus - is too self-righteous to even think of it.

Malcolm - would accidentally pick those words up and say them without any idea what they would mean, promptly would get his mouth washed out by Angus, and then steer clear of anyone who uses those terms.

Between Two Worlds: 

Enid - if she knew how, she most certainly would swear.

Lucius - being in the army, he's picked up on it, but never does except maybe under his breath when he's in extreme pain. He would be shocked if Enid swore and probably wouldn't like her so much if she did. 

The Last Dance:

Shannon: Doesn't know, doesn't care. Occasionally uses euphemisms but not as replacement for the real words. 

Daemien: Could if he wanted to, but swearing ghosts aren't a trend. He's too gloomy to swear. 

Fallen Star: 

Seren: could swear like a sailor after being around Vivius for so long; but she hardly speaks anything anyway so she doesn't waste her breath like that.

Evyn: He's my pure innocent angel. Language would be ashamed to look him in the face.  

300 Seconds:

OK I'm not actually going to go through the character list because none of you have any idea about this story yet, but let's just say almost everyone uses euphemisms and occasionally the real word bc teenagers ya know.  

Tagging Tweeter109 and Ellowyne and anyone else who wants to do this