Strengths/Weaknesses Tag

Tagged by autumn_sunfire As I write way too many stories, I'm just going to do a bunch of them. The classic iconic POTH, BTW as it is the one going to be published first, and Fallen Star because that is my NaNoWriMo project. Be prepared for spam. 

Princess of the Highlands: 

Fiona (14 in book 1):

Strengths: Willing and ready to work hard, once she's set her mind on something, she'll usually get it done. If she trusts you, she's got your back regardless of what you've done and will always be there to support you. 

Weaknesses: Has trusting issues. Granted, her past also comes into play with this, but she has difficulty trusting people until they've proven their loyalty beyond a doubt. Feels like she always has to put on a performance before other people so they won't think less of her or judge her; would rather die than tell someone this involuntarily. 

Random fact: She would love to sleep outside in the heather if she ever got a chance. 

Angus (16 in book 1):

Strengths: Loyal to the point he would die for that person. Great emotional support, though he lacks it in himself. In a good mood, he acts like a puppy and would do anything to make the person he cares about smile. 

Weaknesses: Has a horrible fear of death and of losing his loved ones. This translates into him being obsessed with having his weapons in perfect condition and making those he cares about practice all the time. Living in a war-torn world, he doesn't want to risk losing any of them. He also keeps all his grief and fear locked up in himself because he doesn't want to be a burden and because he doesn't want anyone to laugh at him or think him silly. 

Random fact: Has a lovely baritone voice and becomes quite proficient on the harp. Is secretly learning both harp and bagpipes while in Wales. 

Malcolm (13 in book 1): 

Strengths: Is an absolute cinnamon roll. Need I say more? He loves making people happy and cheering them up. He would rather die than make someone upset. Very approachable and easy to talk to about anything. 

Weaknesses: Though so ready to support other people, he often neglects himself and doesn't know how to process his negative emotions. This can end up being a bad thing as my readers will know... 

Random fact: In our world, he would be a stellar chef. 

Between Two Worlds

Enid (17):

Strengths: Most terribly loyal. If you threatened someone under her protection, she would not hesitate to knife you. Can be relied on 100%. 

Weaknesses: Cannot open up to people. Part of it is pride, part of it is she doesn't want to be hurt by people so she doesn't even dare to risk it. 

Random fact: Both her names, Enid and Marcella, were chosen because of their meanings. 

Lucius (21):

Strengths: Is a very compassionate, empathizing soul. He is very sensitive to other peoples' feelings and tries to help them regardless of who they are. He is also very humble and would never dare to put himself forward. 

Weaknesses: Having an abusive uncle, he feels very worthless and tries so hard to be acceptable to society even though it's useless because of his birth. Because he feels so worthless, he feels as though he doesn't deserve kindness or someone special in his life. 

Random fact: He was on his way to becoming a proper British charioteer even as a young child when his mother took him to Rome. He never talks about it. 

Fallen Star

Seren (around 700-800):

Strengths: I mean, besides the obvious she destroyed cities in less than an hour... *coughs* She is literally strong enough to defend you from anybody and she actually can't really be killed either so... Great bodyguard, in other words. Has a way of seeing things differently than anybody else. Can read your mind to an extent it's creepy. (Not literal mind-reading, she can guess very accurately). 

Weaknesses: Besides the fact she's been abused and mistreated and manipulated, she does not trust anyone and is overcome with guilt of what she's done, even though it was not her choice. Extremely quiet and terrible at conversation because she cannot convey her own thoughts well. 

Random fact: Stardust flows in her veins. Literally. Don't ask, just go read the book. ;P 

Vivius (no one really knows, could be 1000+):

Strengths: Very good at masking his emotions and manipulating people while seeming the perfect gentleman. If he wants to get something done, he will get it done. (Even if that means murdering 1/3rd of the world's population apparently...)

Weaknesses: Cannot stand people going against him. Is a control freak. Is oblivious to the fact other people have feelings. 

Random fact: No one knows what his real name is. Or when he was born. :) 

Halle (7):

Strengths: Despite her age, she's very sensitive to other peoples' emotions and tries to make them feel better. Unfortunately, teddy bears don't work for most adults. 

Weaknesses: Is too young to understand the implications of many things. Is very naive and fearless of things that could harm her. 

Random fact: Name inspired by Tweeter109's youngest sibling. 

Evyn (22):

Strengths: World's greatest teddy bear. Possibly a cinnamon roll. Greatest brother (besides my own ofc) and a total tease, but would no sooner kill a fly than hurt someone's feelings. 

Weaknesses: Is the worst at processing emotions. Extremely sensitive to negative things which can depress him terribly. 

Random fact: Named after one of my favorite book characters of all time. Doesn't look a thing like this character though. Only the name was taken. Another fun fact though: my first crush was on a guy called Evan. *shrugs* I was five. And he looked like the prince from Cinderella. 

Y'all have been tagged by this point but if you want... go ahead.