OTP Tag Version 1. Feat. #LUNID

Tagged by the Popeyes Empress herself, mansi747

1. Which one hogs the blanket?

Enid. I mean, her sleeping temperature varies throughout the night, but she likes to sleep wrapped up. 

Lucius could sleep without blankets for all he cared. Plus they don't get in the way with his in—

*stops because spoilers* 

2. Which one cuts the other's hair? 

Enid has never cut her hair. But she would learn to cut Lucius' because that's just awkward trying to cut your own hair. He must keep the thick, rich dark hair. 

3. Which one makes coffee for the other every morning?

Lucius makes it for Enid. Because he loves her and sometimes she needs stimulants to get through days. 

4. Which one picks up the pizza?

See above. 

But sometimes Enid wants to surprise him so she does it instead. 

5. Which one likes their music on full volume? 

Both of them, ish. Lucius likes to be able to hear everything, but it's Enid who needs to feel it vibrating in her chest. 

6. Which one complains about the crumbs on the bed?

Both of them, even though both of them are guilty of eating in bed. 

Because sometimes it's just fun to eat in bed and not bother getting out. 

7. Which one is ticklish?

Enid is more ticklish, but Lucius is also susceptible. 

8. Which one sings and which one plays the music? 

Enid doesn't have much gift with music (as is evidenced in chapter 1) so Lucius does both. Probably to soothe her to sleep. 

9. Which one proposes? 

Read the book while it's still up on Wattpad. ;) Then you'll know. 

10. Who's the messier one?

Well, Lucius was in the army and he was raised mostly Roman, so he tends to be the neater of the two. xD 

11. Who feels the most uncomfortable about PDA?

I mean if you've read the book, you'd know that Lucius doesn't care and it's only Enid with her history of you-know-what among the Romans that makes her uncomfortable in public when Lucius holds her hand and kisses her in public...

12. Who's the funniest drunk?

It's a good thing Enid never liked to drink. And Lucius stays away from it for personal reasons. So this question remains unanswered.  

13. Who texts the most?

Lucius would text Enid aplenty, but out of the two of them, she would text more. 

14. Who has the most embarrassing taste in music? 

Enid. Hands-down, it's her. She'd like the most crazy styles of music, especially during her rebel stage. Dubstep, folk rock, folk metal, you name it. But then when she changes, it'd be pretty much the same as Lucius. More calming stuff. xD 

Lucius just likes his traditional Celtic folk music of his home... 

15. Who reads the most?

Both of them read, but Enid reads more. I mean, HAVE YOU NOT READ THE BOOK YET??? Lucius would rather spend his time doing active things, though he loves to read. 

16. Who's better with the kids?

Lucius. 

Enid wants them to be perfect and struggles to understand them and parent them. Lucius just loves them and has patience and understand. He'd make the perfect dad. Or husband. ;) 

17. Who's the one that fixes things around the house?

Lucius. He just is nice like that. Plus he knows many things from living in two different cultures. 

18. Who's got the weirdest hobby?

Um, probably Lucius and his habit of sleeping in odd places when he can't sleep normally. (Remember those scenes from the book lol?) 

19. Who cooks and cleans up?

Enid would know the thingz because of helping Agrippina for so long. Lucius and all his years in the army would be clueless. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this tag. If you want to do it, go ahead. xD