Further Elaborations...

Yeah I know I technically already did that story tag, but I'm doing it again for funsies. And adding to it... Some may be similar to previous post...

The Last Dance: 

Mopey girl goes to haunted house and gets a crush on her dance teacher. Love stories go horribly wrong and possibly everyone dies. 

Between Two Worlds:

Don't get obsessions over what's forbidden. Don't sneak out into the woods with your crush. Bad things will happen. Including slavery. 

Also, when your enemy looks uncannily like your crush minus a few differences, it's a good idea not to fall for him. Especially when you're far beneath his social status. 

Unless he's a bastard cripple. That kinda evens things out. Allegedly. 

The Princess of the Highlands Trilogy:

Girl is in danger for her life from her stepmother. Escaping, she raises a rebellion to take over the country. Many people die. The end is certain only to the author. 

Within the Forest: 

Don't fall asleep in a stranger's boat. You might be forced into kissing corpses. 

Walk My Love: 

In which a girl dies of a broken heart. Trust your feelings when they're premonitions of disaster. They are very likely right. 

The Mark of the Sea Lord: 

Don't listen to Lugh. Furthermore, when a boy just comes up onto a beach from the sea when he's been missing for seventeen something years, you can definitely bet something's wrong. 

Most people don't. And they think he's crazy. 

Question is, which one of them is crazy. 

Ta-da.