A MARVELous Tag

So guys, in honor of Endgame, I'm creating a tag. *cough* No worries, this contains NO spoilers for that movie. Anyway, this is for all Marvel fans. And guys, go watch the movie. It's marvelous. (Pun intended) 

(Song above is my favorite from the soundtrack. I don't recommend listening to until you see the movie)

Anyway, here goes. 

1. Which character do you relate to the most? 

Weirdly enough, it's Hawkeye. Kinda likes to remain in the background, but still's important to the storyline. Plus he helps the others out and loves his family even though not that many people know about him. 

Either him or Black Widow. I also relate to her a lot. She likes to pull the facade of being in control of everything and acting tough, but on the inside she's usually hurting and held back by her past, eventually breaking through and making everything right in the end. 

2. Which character is the most like you?

I get told this a lot... But it's Thor. I have the same tendency to just start talking like that (probably because of the stuff I read) and I act the same way and stuff. 

3. Team Iron Man or Team Captain America?

Yeah, this is definitely old news. 

But Captain America for those of you who didn't know. 

4. Which Marvel movies have you seen?

Avengers Assemble, Spiderman Homecoming, Civil War, Dark World, Ragnarok, Thor, Infinity War, Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron, Black Panther, and Endgame. 

And in that order. 

Yes, I know what you're probably thinking... 

5. Which character is your favorite? 

I honestly have no idea... I like so many of them... 

6. Which character do you aspire to be?

Black Widow or Captain America.

Either way, they're amazing. 

7. Tag more people than Thanos turned into dust in Infinity War

I don't know that many people, but whatever. 

SongofLightandShadow

StormRidden

stormstars-

Cross-Warrior

italychick

GadSul

Ithildaeforever

CaptainSarcastic101

LadyNamariel

I can't think of anyone else at the moment...