CHAPTER TWENTY NINE (Warning)

WARNING: SPG⚠️

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW:

Nakatayo silang dalawa habang yakap yakap ang isa't isa. She admit she missed him so much kahit na halos isang araw lang silang hindi nagkita. Nasanay kasi syang nakikita niya ito palagi sa bahay. Mahigpit ang hawak sa kanya ng binata. Kulang na lang mabali ang buto niya sa likod, the hug was too comfort, too tight. She can feel his strength, but above them all the warm cozy of his skin was seriously giving her an electricity that can make her feel hot.

Kumawala sya sa yakap at hinaplos ang mukha nito “Hey, dont cry”

“Were okay didn't we?” -Tyler asked her, “You're not gonna leave me right?”

“Shhh” -pagpapakalma niya “We will sort things out”

Sinalubong niya ang titig nito. Hulog na hulog na talaga sya, sino ba naman kasing hindi? Eh ang gwapo gwapo nitong nilalang na kaharap niya.

Those beautiful eyes, perfect shape were the color of storm clouds, deep and gray. His eyebrows, thick and expressive, added an intensity to his gaze. His face, a symmetrical masterpiece, radiated a striking balance of strength and beauty. His nose, long and proud, was a defining feature, while his lips, shaped like a bow, enticing and inviting.

How could she resist falling in love with such a man? She sighed deeply. She was lost, utterly and completely.

As she was staring at him. Her breath caught in her throat nang bigla syang hinapit ni Tyler sa bewang at ipiniid sa pinto ng refrigerator.

“Tyler...” -kapos hiningang sambit niya sa pangalan nito

Their body are so close to each other kaya ramdam niya ang hininga ng binata na tumatama sa mukha niya. They smell so minty, addicting even.

“Can I kiss you?” -tanong nito sa kanya na ikinapugto ng hininga niya “Hmm?”

Napatitig sya sa mga mata nito. Nervous was written on her eyes, she's panicking inside. The feeling that she wanted to grab his nape and do some strange things that her body needed, it's seriously giving her a lack of breath.

She sighed nervously at wala sa sariling tumango. Alam niyang gustong gusto niya ring mahalikan ang bibig nito. She wanna feel him. She wanna try.

Tyler crashed their lips together right after she nodded, napapikit sya ng husto dahil sa ginawa nito, that sweet tasty red lips was one of her favorite. 

“I wanted to kiss you again” -marahan sya nitong hinaplos sa pisngi “I wanted to do more than that, more like kissing and sucking”

Bumaba ang tingin niya sa labi ni Tyler. Pinaglandas niya ang daliri at nang-aakit na kinagat ang pang-ibabang labi.

His lips was so smooth. They feel so soft and inviting, very very delicate. She didn't know what's happening to her right now. It seems like she's in Tyler's control. And she loved that thought.

“Baby love?”

She swallowed hard, unable to contain her desire. The way he gently traced his fingers along her body and tenderly brushed his lips against hers was intoxicating.

Without uttering a word, she rose on her tiptoes, closing the gap between them and initiated a passionate kiss. 

“Own me” -she whispered “Now.”

Mula sa laylayan nitong suot na damit na hawak niya, hinubad niya ito ng mabilis at itinapon sa sahig.

“Fúck” -mura ni Tyler “Fúck. Shit. Fúck”