↻ ◁ sixteen ▷ ↺

"god save the prom queen,
only eighteen"

Camryn looked more ravishing than ever in that tiny black skirt of hers

Camryn looked more ravishing than ever in that tiny black skirt of hers. Those black tights hugged her legs so flawlessly, I could hardly take my eyes off of them from the moment I saw her this morning.

"Is there something you want?" Her voice echoed inside my head when I was caught staring as I remembered asking her those very same words just yesterday.

"I think there is something I want," I said back, inching closer to her on the bench we'd been sitting on. We took a break from walking after making an entire lap around the lake without a single word.

I watched her eyes fall to my lips before she smiled, acting completely coy. She was waiting for me to make the first move, I figured, by the mischief that shimmered in her grin. My hand gently held her chin as I pulled her lips toward mine, only to get stopped just before the best part.

"Not so fast." Camryn's voice whispered like silk onto my lips. "You have to earn it, Miss Ivy."

Miss Ivy.

Yeah, on a scale of one to I wanna bang this chick right now, my horny meter was through the roof.

But I had to play along. She was beyond irresistible right now, but I couldn't end this sexy banter here. "What do I have to do to earn your affection, Camryn Sako?"

"Simple." She smiled. "Talk to me."

"What should I talk about?"

She started to bite the inside of her cheek as gears turned in her head. Her eyes searched my entire body before they fluttered back to mine and I was ready to fall back onto this bench and swoon. Never in my life had brown eyes been more bewitching than they were in this very moment.

"Tell me about your parents," she finally said. "Do you have a good relationship with them?"

I could've laughed in her face at that ridiculous question. "If by good relationship, you mean I'm practically an employee to them, then sure—we're besties."

A sliver of a smile cracked on her cheeks but she didn't speak. She just kept her eyes on me, awaiting my next words as if a rose was blooming from my lips. That same livid stare she once gave me when I stole her seat on the bus was now laced with something much more serene—something much warmer.

"You know about Mora Enterprises, obviously. Everyone does." I twisted my finger around the belt loop of my jeans as I spoke. "My parents wanted me to go to college for business and take over the company when I graduated. You can imagine how disappointed they were when I refused them."