↻ ◁ seventeen ▷ ↺

"turned her tears to
diamonds in her crown"

Was I absolutely insane for what I did to Ivy while she was driving?

At first, I didn't intend on taking things so far. I just rested my hand on her lap and planned to leave it at that for the whole ride. But then my hand slipped at her sharp turns and I heard her start to breathe heavier and before I knew it, I was teasing her on the road like a lunatic. It was so incredibly dangerous.

So why was it so hot?

I tried to push it out of my mind, pretending like I wasn't putting our lives at risk just for some quick pleasure. I tried to forget about how she licked her lips every time my fingers crept closer, how her thighs clenched with my hand in between them. I tried to ignore her heaving chest as she struggled to keep her eyes on the road. She was so hot when she tried hiding how flustered she was.

Now that I was home, alone in my room until my dads got home, I couldn't think about anything but Ivy. My mind was packed with thoughts of what would've happened if I didn't pull away. What would've happened if she pulled into an abandoned parking lot instead of the sushi restaurant? Would she have asked me to continue? Would she have let me touch her beneath her jeans?

Or even better, would she have asked to touch me instead?

I could picture her hands on my body clearly, roaming around as she placed hot kisses down my neck. I could practically feel her fingers against my clit with her chest pressed to mine, whispering sweet nothings into my ear as she caressed my center with her loving touch. It drove me crazy to imagine how her tongue would feel on my sensitive skin—how it would feel inside of me when things finally fell into an intense rhythm.

My arms covered themselves in goosebumps when I pictured all the pretty names she would call me. Maybe she would tell me I was being a good girl, or maybe she would call me something sweet like princess or darling. Each possibility contributed a little more to the soaking mess I was at the thought of her.

I began to imagine how it would feel with her fingers inside of me when the shouting of my name from downstairs finally broke me from my trance.

I blinked away my creative imagination and pulled my hand out from my skirt without realizing what I was even doing in the first place. My door was locked and I was completely alone, but I still hadn't registered how busy I'd gotten with myself just by thinking of Ivy. Never once did I think about touching myself to the thought of Graham—it repulsed me, in all honesty. So how was I so infatuated with Ivy that she managed to get me off without even being near me?

"Camryn, please!" groaned the voice downstairs. Dad was clearly growing impatient with me and I couldn't be completely sure how many times he'd already called my name without me knowing.

"Coming, sorry!" I yelled back as quickly as I could, rushing to wash my hands and drown myself in perfume. I hurried down the stairs and met my dads with open arms for them to start handing me groceries, only to spot a familiar figure outside, already assisting them.