Crush

It was about 9:23 am. The boys were having a meeting about songs and other stuff.

The others were talking, while Regie was drifting off into space. His right leg was bouncing while his hands were shaking. Maybe he was stressed? Well, that was quick.

Technically, his father had COVID and was very sick. He couldn't go look after him because of "business stuff" with NSB.

Sometimes he wishes he wasn't even in NSB, but that's not the point.

Regie's pov

Sis said he has hardly been eating anything. Gosh, why did this happen? I hope he's okay...who am I kidding? He has covid for god's sake. But I hope it goes away.

My dad never gets sick like this, so I don't know why it happened. He always eats, not saying that in a bad way but still.

I've been very worried about him lately, my head hurts just thinking about it.

I felt a hand touch my thigh. It must have been Darren.

"Regie, you alright?"

That voice...

It was such a soft voice, I could go to sleep any second hearing it. But it was a voice that reminded me of someone...

It was Oliver. I looked up and stared at him. His hair was on his face but I could see his eyes. His hair looked so fluffy and soft, I wanted to rub my hand on it as much as I can.

I felt his hand slide up my inner thighs, catching me off guard. I looked down and back up, gulping at the touch. I could feel my cheeks burning like I was blushing.

Blushing? Regie, labs mo yan! (snap out of it). You can't be blushing for your best friend! Especially a GUY best friend!

I showed him a smile before saying, "Yea, I'm okay!" I moved his hand away, already blushing from it. I put my shoulder on my thigh where Oli's hand was originally at. I held my head up by my hand, looking the other way.

Somehow, I couldn't stop blushing. Why? I don't know why!

"Hey, love birds!" Manager Ty yelled, getting my attention. Was he talking about us?

Well, everyone else looked at me and Oli so I guess he was.

"Are y'all about to kiss right now or what? Anyways, where was I?" Manager Ty can be sarcastic sometimes. Matter of fact, a lot of times.

I noticed Oliver smile and blush, flashing his bright-ass smile. He does have a good smile.

No one's pov

"We are releasing Sunshine on this date!" Manager Ty pointed at the date on the whiteboard, looking directly at everyone.

"That's a while from now, isn't it?" Sebastian asked, shifting back into the couch. "Yes, yes it is! But because we've been so busy, we'll have to release it that time" Manager Ty explained, picking up the board and placing it on its front while dropping it on the white table.

"I'm gonna go make some music" Oliver stood up, wiping the fake dust on his pants. He turned to Regie, who was facing the other way. "You wanna jump in?" Oliver asked, throwing his hand out. Regie looked at Oliver, down to his hand, and up again.

"Yea, sure" Regie placed his hand in Oliver's like a princess does when she falls and gets up with the help of her prince. He stood up and smiled before walking out of the living room.

"Just gonna leave us like that? Alright, I see how it is" Justin folded his arms and playfully rolled his eyes, huffing. The others laughed.

"If you want to join, then you can" Oliver smiled before walking out of the room.