Shower

"Wooo~ It feels good to finally be back home" Regie stretched his arms out and smiled. Even though the house was full of shit, plus what happened three days ago, he was still happy to be home and relax.

He left everyone behind and immediately went to his room, closing the door. He needed to take a shower because he admitted he smells like shit, but that's not the point.

Regie couldn't stop getting flashbacks of how Oliver apologized to him, and then they kissed right after.

He didn't even realize the boy had already walked through the door and locked it behind him.

Hearing someone call his name made him jump, but realized it was only Oliver. "Jeez, don't do that! You scared me..." Regie smiled, finishing what he was doing.

Oliver sat down and watched as Regie slowly took his clothes off, watching every inch that Regie had on his body.

(that man was mesmerized)

Regie didn't say anything because it wasn't the first time Oliver had seen his body, but that was for a different time.

"Are you about to take a shower?" Oliver asked, standing up. Regie nodded his head and walked into the bathroom, leaving Oliver behind.

Oli thought about it and hesitated, before snatching his clothes off and walking into the bathroom.

Regie was already in the shower, but something was wrong. He was hot, even though the water wasn't, but he was. In other terms, he was horny as a motherfucker.

He didn't take any time but to turn around once he heard the shower door open, only to meet Oliver's dark brown eyes.

"Can I take a shower?" Oliver smirked.

Regie wasn't stupid. He knew what Oliver was doing, that man was not slick. But he fell for it anyway (like he always does 🙄).

Regie backed up into the cold wall as Oliver got closer. However, he's a fool for thinking HE was going to be the top in this relationship.

Oliver, with his slick ass, leaned forward and whispered in the boys' ear, "Regie, you're face is red". His low voice almost made Regie fall to his knees (I know how you feel Reg).

"I-It's hot in here, t-that's all!" Regie tried to cover it up, but that didn't seem to get the deal. Oliver chuckled and let his crazy thoughts win the fight.

Regie's heart skipped a beat once Oliver started giving him kisses on his neck. He covered his mouth, not wanting the boys to hear him, but that wasn't stopping Oliver from anything.

"If you cover your mouth, I'll have many other reasons for the boys to hear you...with or without your hand" Oliver whispered, sending chills down the boy's spine.

Hearing Regie whimper made Oliver want more.

But like everyone says, Oliver gets what he wants.

And what he wants is Regie.

——————

Leaving y'all on a cliffhanger 💀🤭

anyways IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVERJSJSKWNDBCJSJWODJ

also, Regie has gf in irl so this book will probably be over this week. in my opinion, I don't think it's very cool to ship someone with someone else who already has a partner. But I will continue to write this book until I make up my mind that it will be complete and I can finally lay my big ass down and go to sleep.

ttyl 🥱