Beautiful voice

Regie's pov

Okay.

I just kissed-no, full-on made out with this man and now he wants to make music with me?

I mean, I'm not complaining. Oliver is a very talented man, but DAMN.

"Alright, I want you to sing these lyrics on the beat okay? At least to try to get it on the beat" Oliver looked at me and I was too nervous to look him in the eyes after we had JUST KISSED. LITERALLY TONGUE AND EVERYTHING.

"Alright..." I told him. I stood up in front of the mic and sang the lyrics. I had headphones on so I couldn't hear myself, but the way Oliver was looking at me made me kind of...ugh anyways.

"And I'll love you for a million and above"

He raised his hand and I guess that was for me to stop. I took the headphones off and placed them in his hand and went to sit back down beside him.

"You sounded really good, Regie. Your voice is beautiful" Oliver said.

I got hard. I swear I did.

Nah I'm just kidding but holy shit, what is this man on right now? A couple of weeks ago, he acted like he didn't give two shits about me, and now he's acting like I'm his boyfriend or something.

"T-Thank you" I keep fucking stuttering. I looked away so fast that once he looked at me, I almost broke my neck.

Until...

Third person's pov

Oliver raised his hand to Regie's chin, forcing the boy to look at him.

"Listen, I know you might be high from that kiss we just had, but you don't need to. I kissed you because I love you, Regie" Oliver explained, looking into Regie's eyes with love and lust

Regie almost thought he was gonna cry. Because his crush, once again, told him he loved him...

How did this even happen?