Party pt.2

lol
————————

Regie could've sworn he was in a maze. literally.

He's been walking around this big ass house for 15 minutes and STILL hasn't found the bathroom. he went down every single hall and every door and still hasn't got to the toilet yet.

"Ugh, this is some bullshit" he whined, holding his knees as if they were about to fall off. he regretted coming to this place. he forgot to take his medicine and now his head is hurting like a bitch.

Regie held his forehead, feeling the pain rush through his body once more; even worse than before.

His eyes finally made their way to the bathroom, but he could've sworn he passed the same door for the 10th time.

He sighed, reaching his hand out to open the huge door, but someone granted his permission from the other side of it.

He looked up, and once he realized who was on the other side of the door, his eyes grew wide and his heart sank.

then that same feeling came back once again.

Panic

"Izzy..?" Regie whispered, his hair standing instantly on the back of his neck as the girl peeked a ruthless smirk.

"Regie? I thought you got hit by a car?" (lol I'm so sorry that's so funny to me 😭) Izzy chuckled, scanning the taller. Regie scoffed and tried to move through to get into the bathroom, but was pushed back.

"You took Oliver away from me!" Izzy yelled, burning fire started spreading in her eyes, but somehow that made Regie calm down.

Regie laughed, "Last time I checked he picked me. I was the one he chose instead of you, Izzy" he explained, crossing his arms.

Izzy's lips went straight and raised her hand in the air, a wisp of wind touching the side of Regie's ear. He was too confident to realize until he felt a sharp snap on his cheek.

his arms unfolded and he fell to the ground, holding his cheek as he stared at the wood floor, trying to unhinge what just happened.

"REGIE!"

A lewd voice could be heard from the other end of the hallway. Regie and Izzy had their attention on it.

Regie watched as a tall black-haired male came running to him, opening his arms as he felt them grip his body, soon enough he was standing on his feet.

He saw five others running after them until he realized it was his family and Oliver holding him.

Oliver reached out to hold Regie's cheek, checking to see if he had any other bruises than the big red spot on his right cheek.

Regie gulped once he saw how red Oliver got. He stepped back, falling into Seb's arms as he watched Oliver get closer and closer to Izzy.

"Did you hit him?" Oliver said, his voice low and raspy, his blood boiling in his arms. Izzy too gulped, taking a glance at Regie before coming up with an excuse.

(pick me girl once again)

"N-no Oli! He threatened me so I stood up for myself!" Izzy cried, rolling her eyes in front of everyone. Even god knew she was lying.

"Are you kidding? We watched you slap him a minute ago! You're such a crazy bitch" Kane yelled, pointing at the slap mark on Regie's cheek.

Izzy started fake crying, huffing and puffing as if she were out of breath. Oliver couldn't believe what he was seeing, and neither could the others.

Ryan pulled his phone out and started recording.

"Why do you love him? I'm a girl, he's a guy, you're supposed to love me, Oliver!" Izzy ranted. "I'm the one for you, not him! I am supposed to be with you through thick and thin!"

Oliver scoffed, side-eyeing Izzy as she got to her knees and begged.

"Get up," Oliver said, not breaking eye contact with the pale girl. As she stood up, she flinched as she saw Oliver's hand forcing itself onto her face, but was soon confused without feeling a slap on her cheek

She looked up, seeing the other looking down at her in shame. Oliver slowly lowered his hand, rolling his eyes. "You're lucky I don't hit women, but you should be thankful I didn't for hitting the love of my life". Oliver stood back, embracing Regie in his arms.

"You can't compare to him, you can't be better than him, you can't make me un-love him because I've already made my promise" Oliver ranted, taking glances at the older. Regie just stared and listened, feeling butterflies in his stomach.

Oliver sucked in his breath, "I only love one person and that is Regie. He has been there for me through thick and thin, but where were you? you were jumping on other dicks while you thought I wouldn't find out" He explained, rolling his eyes as he saw Izzy's eyes grow wide.

Now everyone's jaw was on the ground. Sebastian leaned over and whispered into Ryan's ear, "She was cheating on him?" Ryan chuckled and shrugged, looking down at his phone to make sure he was still recording.

Izzy stepped back, shocked since she just got exposed. Her breathing got steady and ran out of the hallway, the others' eyes followed as the girl, who was once their friend, turned into a stranger.

Ryan stopped recording, slipped his phone into his pocket, and quickly gathered around the others. He watched as Oliver checked every part of Regie's body.

Oliver wiped a tear from his face, before embracing Regie in his tight hold. "Oli...I'm alright, it's just a little slap, nothing more" Regie pleaded, his hands falling onto the man's wide back.

Oliver slowly lifted, his eyes falling in display to the older lips. He was about to go in but he remembered he was around everyone, so he decided to wait until they get home.

"Let's go home"

———————————

HEHHA SORRY FOR THE WAIT YALL I MOVED AND STILL GOT STUFF TO DO

love y'all tho. anyways, enjoy this chapter and I'll get to you guys later.

🩵🩵
(also, these new emojis are so freaking cute!)