Suspension

The meeting was now over and everyone debated whether to go get Korean BBQ or like they always do.

Sebastian was driving his car with Ryan, Oliver, Regie...and Izzy. Justin was driving his car with Darren, Manager Ty, Kane, and Bae. Angel decided not to come because he didn't feel well but told them to bring him some food back.

Justin's car was fine. Everyone was listening to music. However, except for Seb's...

So, Sebastian was the driver, and Ryan was the passenger. Oliver was sitting on Seb's side with Izzy beside him, and Regie was sitting on Ryan's side, who was about to cry.

Oliver and Izzy were whispering to each other and giggling while on their phones. Izzy (HAD THE AUDACITY) put Oli's hand on her thigh (omg I think I'm gonna throw up).

Oliver rejected though because he's a LOYAL man. Izzy gave a fit and pulled out her phone, playfully ignoring Oliver.

Sebastian and Ryan looked at each other since they knew Regie wasn't okay because the only thing he's done was stare out the window and whip his eye.

They were five minutes away but stopped at a red light.

Oliver looked past Izzy and noticed Regie was crying. He was about to say something to him before Sebastian stepped on the brakes and yelled they were at the restaurant.

Everyone got out of the car and walked into the building, but Oliver stopped to go talk to Regie.

"Regie? Are you okay? Were you crying?" Oliver asked with a worried expression. He helped Regie out of the car and wouldn't stop staring at him until God smacked him upside the head and told him not to.

"Yea, I'm okay" Regie replied without looking back at him. Oliver knew something was wrong, so he pulled Regie back into the car and shut the door.

"What? We're supposed to be in the building with the others, why did you-" Regie was cut off by a kiss. It made him startled but he immediately kissed back.

Regie's body forced his hands to rest on the back of Oliver's neck while he kissed him, to get more comfortable. The kiss was about to get more heated but luckily, Oliver pulled away in time.

Oliver was just fine (since it wasn't his first kiss), however, for Regie, he was breathing like he just ran 25 miles.

"You can tell me what's wrong once we get back home" Oliver mumbled, opening the car door and letting Regie go first.

Regie ran into the building and left Oliver behind.

"Dude! Where were y'all?!" Darren folded his arms. The others were busy eating their food, they didn't even notice Oliver and Regie had sat down.

Regie's pov

Oh my gosh

I'm gonna end up doing something to myself if I have to deal with this all the time. It was his fault anyway. He and Izzy were all up on each other.

I don't know if they're dating or not, but I hope they're not because I love Oliver and I know he loves me back...

I just...ugh, I'm hungry and angry.

I'm hangry.

I need to go home and sleep.

I won't tell Oliver why I was crying in the car. Hell, it's too embarrassing to even look at him sometimes. Not in a bad way or anything!

I say this every time, but I love him so much

It hurts.

--------

I keep feeding y'all like some babies. But babies need to eat well to survive 🫡