Birthday pt.2

The story will be more focused on Sebryan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SUPRISE!!" Everyone said, their arms in the air. Ryan's mouth went big but quickly showed his big smile.

Justin had come over to Ryan, wrapping his shoulder around his neck. "Happy Birthday, brother" Justin smiled, showing a pure loving ness in his eyes. Ryan looked directly into Justin's eyes, smiling as a tear ran down his cheek.

Justin moved away, looking at Sebastian who was holding the cake. Everyone got quiet once Seb stood in front of Ryan with the large cake in his hand. Ryan smiled at Seb, almost bawling his eyes out. "Make a wish" Seb whispered, his heart started pounding like a drum hitting the base.

Seb's pov

Ryan closed his eyes. He couldn't stop smiling, he looked so cute just standing there. He opened his eyes and looked at mine. How can he be so fucking pretty? We watched as he blew out his candles, the room turned into a bunch of hands clapping and cheers.

I walked back into the kitchen and placed the cake on the table. It was getting heavy but I used most of my strength to hold it for Ryan. "It's time for the presents" Oliver yelled, pulling three bags from the couch. The others brought in their presents, so I guess I should go get the others.

It cooled down a bit but It was still kind of hot. I hate summer...

I kind of struggled to get the bags out but luckily, Oliver came outside and helped me with them. "Thank you, Oli," I said, closing the trunk.

"No problem" Oliver didn't even look like he was struggling more than me. He's kind of strong, rather than me. He's always been the 'most proud of' brother of the family. I'm not complaining though, he is pretty talented.

But anyways...

Oliver and I walked back into the house, smiling at everyone. "That's a lot of presents" Darren chuckled, counting. No shit, Dar.

"He got whatever he wanted, so yea" I placed the present beside everyone else. Everyone wished Ryan a happy birthday and eventually, he opened his present.

However, I needed to take a shower.

Ryan's pov

I was opening everyone's presents, loving them. I noticed Seb walking upstairs, wondering why he was leaving. He must have had another present for me, but I guess not. I shrugged it off and continued opening my presents.

I don't think all of this can fit in my room, but I'll manage it I guess.

TIMESKIP

I took some of the presents up to my room and noticed Seb's door was open to his room. I wonder where he was. I put the rest of the presents on my bed with the rest of them, closing the door back. I walked into Seb's room and opened the door. However, he wasn't in there.

"Where is he?" I whispered, looking around the room. He wasn't in the closet but the closet door was open. It looked like he took a jacket from the hangers since they were out of place. It kind of bothered me, so I just walked back downstairs to where everyone else was.

"Ryan, how do you like your birthday party so far!?" Kane asked me. I hardly heard him by how loud the music was. "It's good, thank you!" I said, smiling at him. These girls came over to me and dragged me into the kitchen. It had a bunch of liquor placed on the table, with three bottles of soju beside them.

Oliver came over to me and slapped his arm around my neck. The bitch almost made me fall over but it's whatever. "You have to take a shot since it's your birthday" The way Oliver was looking at me, I know he was telling the truth. I looked at the soju and back at Oliver, gulping.