Butterflies

Oliver had walked in on Regie changing. He had on shorts that he just stole from Oliver's dresser, and was changing into a white shirt.

When he pulled his hoodie off, he didn't have anything under it. Now I'm gonna be honest, Regie had a pretty small waist and a fine back.

Oliver could've sworn he was drooling  over him

Oliver's pov

Fuck

Why is he so fucking fine? His back looks soft too.

BUT I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

Should I tell Regie that Izzy is coming over? I mean, he's already still pissed off about the whole situation but I want to tell him before she even comes here.

"Regie?" I walked up next to him, grabbed his hoodie, and threw it in the clothespin. I noticed he had my shorts on without even asking but it's okay.

He looked cute in them anyways.

"Yes?" Regie turned to me. "Izzy wants to come over and spend the night," I told him. I regretted saying it once I saw his expression change. He turned back to his shirt and put it on, walking away.

"And where is she going to sleep?" Regie asked me. I watched as he walked into the bathroom and I followed him. "In Manager Ty's room. At first, she wanted to stay in my room but-"

"So she wanted to sleep with you?" Regie said

I almost choked on my spit.

"I don't know. But I told her you were sleeping in my room and she said she didn't care" I explained. Then the doorbell rang. I sighed and walked out of the room, almost falling down the steps.

I opened the door and saw a sleepy Izzy. She hugged me and I hugged her back. We shared a kiss and she walked upstairs...

Into my bedroom

"Izzy-wait!" I was trying to stop her until she stopped once she saw Regie laying in my bed.

"Why is he in the bed? I thought I was supposed to sleep here?" Izzy asked. Maybe she forgot? "I didn't say that! I said you could sleep in Manager Ty's room since he wasn't here and Regie was gonna sleep in my room" I told her

She rolled her eyes and stormed off. I don't know what was up with her. I turned to Regie and we made eye contact. He turned the other way to the tv and sighed.

I already know this wasn't gonna be okay

I walked into Manager Ty's room and saw Izzy dead asleep on the bed. I pulled the covers over her and flipped the light off, turning on the ceiling fan with it. I carefully closed the door and walked back into my room, meeting Regie watching tv

I went into the bathroom and changed into some sweatpants. I turned off the light and walked out, feeling tired. I climbed into bed and covered myself with the covers.

I'm sleepy

No one's pov

Oliver turned to look at Regie.

Regie's eyes were a doe and the light from the tv reflected on his face. The purple LED light could be seen on his skin. Well, around the whole room rather.

Regie turned to Oliver and raised an eyebrow, smiling.

"What is it?" Regie asked, turning his body fully towards Oliver. He was holding his head up by his hand while his elbow was laying on the pillow.

Now, Oliver was sleepy. And when Oliver is sleepy, he says dumb things.

"You're so pretty" Oliver whispered.

Regie blushed and looked back at the tv, smiling.

"I mean it. You're pretty" Oliver went on. He held Regie's chin and pulled him to make eye contact.

"I love you," Oliver said.

Regie's eyes bulged and his cheeks got redder than the red sea. Why was Oliver saying this? Was he drunk? Regie thought

Regie looked back and saw a passed-out, Oliver. Drool was running down his mouth. He thought it was cute.

He reached for the remote and turned the tv off. He fixed himself in the bed and covered himself (and Oliver) up with the covers. He was facing the other way while his back was facing Oliver.

He closed his eyes and sighed, ready to go to sleep. Until a strong arm wrapped around his waist and pulled him in.

His breath hitched.

He just sat there for a good minute before he finally sunk into Oliver's arms. He got comfortable, getting sleepy by the second.

His eyes slowly closed as he played his hand down more into the pillow, falling asleep.

He just hopes no one walks in on them...